Reviews for Heirs to the House of El
La5021 chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
Jesus, you nearly gave two heart-attacks in one bloody chapter!
supermegafoxtawesomehot chapter 58 . 1/30/2013
Wow this fic was amazing. I actually struggled reading a few times because I am having some family problems right now and some of the issues that this story dealt with hit very close to home. It takes an astounding writer to display this level of realism that is in your is the first story I have read on fanfiction that has truly affected me in this way. Simply phenomenal!
nightwolf534 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
really like his story
Supernurse chapter 58 . 1/10/2012
The epic was wonderful, full of complexity, introspection, plot development. Thank you for a great fic.
clarkfan325 chapter 58 . 8/20/2011
This was an amazing and well-written story. I loved how realistically you portrayed everyone as well as the Clois relationship. I think that this is one of the few stories where you have a married Clois that is undergoing the same kinds of problems that most married couples have to work through. I loved also how Kala and Jason were written as well as their relationship with their parents as it was very realistic. Jason especially made me think of Clark in 'Smallville' and it was very easy to picture Tom Welling while reading the story.

I'm really glad that I only recently discovered this story after it was finished as I would have found it difficult to wait for an update each time.
BellaCordelia chapter 58 . 5/4/2011
I am quite sad to see this story come to a close. I decided last week to reread the first book, and then was delighted to discover, maybe rediscover, the sequel, this particular book. I haven't done anything except read your AWESOME stories and homework for the last 12 days. Even sleep has been negotiable since these stories captured me in the way that only few really can do.

I commend your efforts, and the time (years) it has taken, for you to write these stories. I hope that "Blood Will Tell" will be next in the series and I an anxiously awaiting to find out if it is. Well done, well done!
anissa7118 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I am so very glad that you decided to write this story, babe. And grateful beyond measure that you brought me into it. I would not be the writer I am today without those four and half years of constant practice. I've learned so much about writing, about us, about life, and about the DCU. All thanks to you and your passion for this greatest of American myths.
mistressbabette51 chapter 58 . 1/1/2011
*wipes eyes* Finally got around to reading these last two chapters. I can't believe it's over, absolutely loved the ride. L&C and everyone went through hell, and it drove me to distraction, but seeing them all come out on the other side made me so happy. Therapy? I should say so!

Just an amazing ride.. Feel better hon! *hugs*
anemix chapter 58 . 12/22/2010
This was a great story, and really realistic also, not just fairy-tale like. I liked how the Justice League was portrayed, overusing Superman. Keep writing! I look forward to the next installments.

(\/)

THIS WAS A MASTERPIECE AND I HAVE ENJOYED

THANK U.

PD: WHAT ABOUT THE BABY?
Nanou1983 chapter 58 . 12/19/2010
Oh no! It's over... And I am crying! This epilogue was so moving... But hey! We still don't know about the little boy, or did I miss something? Congratulations ladies, you made me wait for the week-ends so bad for the last year or so, I am going to miss you! Come back soon!
JamesTKent chapter 58 . 12/18/2010
Wow. Just . . . wow.

I'd love to film that scene at Fuel, from the various POVs - I can -see- it.

Sweetly done, both of you. I'm sorry it's over (sort of - parts of it had me chewing my fingernails).
JamesTKent chapter 57 . 11/28/2010
Very well played - Nick's behavior, Clark's, Jason with Elise, and even Jason with Jor-El. So, just how gay IS Sebast? grin

You've really outdone yourselves with the way the characters have grown through this piece. I haven't enjoyed all of it (and I'm sure I wasn't meant to), but it's one helluva story!
reeven chapter 56 . 11/17/2010
I love Sebast, i want a friend like him.

Oh my...the end is so close, this is bittersweet.
Alphie chapter 56 . 11/15/2010
As much as I have enjoyed watching Lois and Clark and their changing relationship, it's been the twins and their yes/no/maybe relationships that have stolen the show for me! Sebast is in PERFECT form at the end here. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Please tell me we get to see a little more of Elise in the next bit. There is a next bit isn't there? LOL!