Reviews for Wide Open to the Sun
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
this is beautiful, fantastic job, it's just so them, sweet and adorable, wonderful, really really love it.
Kassandraoftroy chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I don't think I've ever actually reviewed you and told you how much I love the way you write these.

The way you describe everything is so perfect in their actions. Like when his smile melts and in another story you wrote that someone's pupils were blown wide.

I also love the flow and style you have with how you write them. My favorite line is: ""Oh?" Was she supposed to care? She didn't. Not really. Except... "You okay?""

And I love when Abby thinks Oh. before she says it.

I'm a stalker of all your work, and I'm only just now getting my act together to review for all of them.

Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Would that the episode actually ended this way. I wanted to kick Connor for not at least trying delay his departure a moment. But ah well. Still a great show. Still a great pairing and definitely a great fic.
Inkbug chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This is an EXCELLENT fanfic.

I've always liked 2x5, but the ending bothered me, and it STILL does every time I watch it. You, however, have managed to blend your fanfic in seamlessly in with the show, and captured both Abby and Connor's characters in a fantastic way.

It really was an excellent fic. :)
mw chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aw! That was great! Loved it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I loved the angst! Great job!
Seanchaidh chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Brilliant! Pure genius!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
wow, really, just wow. it is so strong and full of confussion but also hope. I love it
Ellen Julie chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Wow.. great story, thanks. I love the way you write Connor and Abby - PLEASE write more Conby -
kate chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
like ...wow...omg im really not the emotional type of girl but this story did want to make me cry ever so cud bring a book out it was that story i have wrote in do sum more
Stephaniiie chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
oh WOW! it made me cry and made me smile! at first i thought it would just be one of those stories that leaves me feeling really depressed and hating connor even more then i already do for what he did to abby (something i feel VERY strongly about)but then he came back! that is such a good idea! i wish it did happen like that *sad sigh* and thank you so much for writing that you have made me very happy as a huge conby fan! any more like this?