Reviews for Time
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Thalia was in the tree for six or seven years, not five. She aged half of the length of time that she spent in the tree, turning about fifteen and a half.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
Shaylynne chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
thalia a little ooc maybe but its okay
kesi chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
oh my godds, you are amazing! thuke is my favorite! and you put the right amount innto the storie and still kept it on ricks level. i guess what im trying to say is that your WAY better of an author than RICK! lolz. well plz update soon, cause im dying on the styx to know what happens next inyour fan fic!

~yours always, and your fav. fan.

*KESI!* _
Thalia Castellan chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
Its been forever, so I'm probably fighting a losing cause, but I would really appreciate it if you updated. This is a great story and I'd love to read more.

Thalia Castellan.
percabeth97 chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
continue

also read my story..im just not logged in at da moent..thts y u cnt cliick above...so continue
goddess in training chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
I loved this story! You really understand the whole Luke/Thalia relationship, and this makes for a great read.

Update soon!
ilove2hate chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Wow! Please continue!
azngirl123 chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Can you update soon? Is there more Percabeth? UPDATE!
pocroyo chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
Thalia if you go to Luke I will kill you.

Thumbs up! Great chapter, although Luke seems a bit out of character.

Keep it up and I'm sure you''ll get more reviews in no time!
FishPonysRock chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
that was good

i like this story!
percabeth777 chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
wow- this is really getting better and better... and it's written beautifully! (Although it's still just a little confusing at times- but it all makes sense at the end. There are no mistakes from ur side, it's just about how the reader comprehends everything)

i just noticed one small thing though... Grover is actually supposed to be searching for Pan, when he finds the Di angelo twins. It's not supposed to be set up, i mean grover finds them unexpectedly. But that's not a big deal...

this chapter was really good. But i think annabeth's feeling for luke should come in conflict with thalia too. And i like tahlia's thoughts on the percabeth! this is really good and i hope u get more reviews!

Plz update ASAP!
percabeth777 chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Wow! i really love this story! u wrote it amazingly! Ur right- thalia's POV works better. I really wonder why people haven't reviewed- but u'll get more readers as the story goes along! so keep writing! I love your details and Thalia's emotions. Thalia crying for really sad! anyway- update soon! like really soon! please!
annalisa chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
i love thuke! your doing an amazing job please continue and update soon!
pocroyo chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Your fanfic is so good! I was suprised when I saw that not many people reviewed.

I guess OC stories are the way to go. Sniff. Back in the old days...

Anyway, I didn't find anything confusing, although I am a bit curious why Annabeth looked disapionted and flushed. Ha, bad Annabeth :p
percabeth777 chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
YAY! i like where this is going! nice thalia pov! I wonder why annabeth came out of percy's cabin and looked disapointed and flushed.

Update soon! great story so far!

And i think i know what people mean- it is kind of hard to understand. but it's not that confusing. please clear it up a little by saying more names more ofen instead of 'he' 'she' her' ect...

and also by adding 'percy said' or 'annabeth said' at the end of quotations!

But your story rocks!

I'm guessing that grover is going on his quest to find pan! update soon!