Reviews for Third Time's a Charm
alix33 chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
A very relieved Phew! that the Merry Men know Joyce's real nature, since Lester just referred to her as "the whore of Trenton".
alix33 chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
"his dark skin complimented her pale skin" - "complemented her pale skin".
This skip WISHES (that he would even BE able to get Ranger weak).
alix33 chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
I do not have words for how much I hate Joyce (who I hate loads anyway already) after reading especially the bit about how she was going to spread gossip in the 'Burg about Stephanie.
Halle Alexis chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
I love this story!
Rangeralltheway chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
Cool story.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Loved it. Loved the other POV's. well written
CTBabe1202 chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story- it had a little bit of everything mixed in! You are very talented. :0)

R
Mik N'jirnav chapter 11 . 8/21/2010
Wow, this was hot...
siriusyellowlab chapter 11 . 5/7/2010
I'll definitely check out the sequel. Thanks!
siriusyellowlab chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
That's really sweet. I'm glad that Lester didn't just try for a one night stand with her. I'm glad that he's getting to know her. Maybe he can find her a job at Rangeman? I see in the a/n that I should look for the sequel, and I will. It's a slow Friday night at my house, beautiful weather. I'm sitting on my porch, drinking a Strongbow, and enjoying your stories. Thanks so much for the entertainment.
siriusyellowlab chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
He is one sick jerk. I'm glad he's behind bars. The truly scary thing is: monsters really do exist, and people like this are really out there. Forget vampires, zombies, aliens and werewolves. Psychopaths are real, and they're worse than all the others combined.
siriusyellowlab chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
Did I call it? Huh? Joyce is gonna spread the news. Ah, well, time for Steph to grow a pair and tell her mother to step off.
siriusyellowlab chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
I love hearing Ranger's POV. He's such an Alpha Male, isn't he?
siriusyellowlab chapter 5 . 5/7/2010
Ranger's declaration was so heartfelt and romantic. I loved it. I also loved how Steph told him to shut up and fuck her.

I'm sad this is the end of the tale, but am excited about reading the other povs.
siriusyellowlab chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
It's hot to see a man who wants you so much that he doesn't care who hears or knows. The fact that he removed their ear pieces tells me that this was more for his benefit than the skip's.

Steph: smooth move with the panties.

I wonder what the Merry Men are doing now that the distraction is over. Are they smoking cigars, discussing how hot that was, or all they all taking cold showers?

I wonder how long it will take for Joyce to spread news of their tryst all over the 'burg.