Reviews for Third Time's a Charm
siriusyellowlab chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Ranger, you need to tell Steph that you want her all the time, not just when you're putting on a show for a skip. Dew eet. Now.
siriusyellowlab chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Babe raised the stakes, and Ranger called. I can't wait until the hand unfolds. I wonder who will win? Hopefully, both of them.
siriusyellowlab chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Ranger is being such a tease. It would serve him right if Steph just attacked him. I think I would at this point.
jj18luv chapter 11 . 4/2/2010
Woo! Steamy! Loved it! Have you ever heard the song "Infatuation" by Christina Aguilara? It's off her "stripped" album. It always reminds me of steph and ranger and I imagined it fitting in perfectly in your dance scenes. Beautiful writing. Keep it up!
KricketWilliams chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
You write the best, sweetest HEAs out there. I love how it works out and is so tender and believable. Thanks for sharing, sweetness!
KricketWilliams chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Whee! This was fun. :)
KeliLose chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
I'm only to Chapter Five and I've blushed so many times. Wow.
Myra Cullen chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
Fun story! The distractions were seriously hot, and I loved reading Chapter 4 from the different POV's. Good job!
mssmith chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
I loved this story. I would love to have more of this story...I read Casanovas Angel, and wanted more of that one too, but I want more of the story of Ranger & Steph after this night. When they return to the burg and the skank has told everybody what the 2 were up to at the bar. Thanks babe...good stuff.
marisamanoso chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
oh my god...this was wicked great, yes..stephaie is finally in the batcave can't waitt, overall great job babe

marisa
babealltheway chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
great story - loved the bar scene
LeiaB chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
Totally hot! We always knew Steph comes undone when thinking about Ranger, nice to see the tables turned when she teases...

Can't wait to read more.

PS, thanks for the Spanish translation.
Kymme chapter 11 . 10/16/2008
Hi!

Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story and am looking forward to a sequel! Excellent job!

Kym
forever babe chapter 10 . 10/3/2008
Nice way to end the POV's can't wait for the sequel3..Hope it won't be too long..
allyn3 chapter 10 . 10/3/2008
Really cute story! I liked how you had everyone else's points of view. Good writing!
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »