Reviews for Third Time's a Charm
SoManyObsessions chapter 10 . 10/2/2008
Hehe cool.
plumfanatic chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Absolutely fantastic. If this is your first then you better get writing woman cause I want more.
SoManyObsessions chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
Cool chapter. Annie was cool.
Magdalync chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
Great chapter. Loved Les' line: "F*#$ me with all that is holy!"

Could totally hear Les saying/thinking that! Like the "hook up" between Les and Annie that could have turned into something raunchy but ended up sweet. But if you sequel them...I'm betting they could get raunchy! Great job, and I can't wait to read more from you.
forever babe chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
Lester never disapoints :D I knew that would be a good chapter he is too sexy!Nice to see him growing up a little with Annie.
Amers3 chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
Can't wait for that little bit of gossip to hit the burg, can't wait to see how ranger threatens Joyce to forget what she saw and how Grandma Mazur will quesiton the two of them about it. Fun Fun.

Amy
Amers3 chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
A totally awesome chapter I;m am glad to see I get to read it from Ranger's POV that should be interesting.
forever babe chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
D#$% through the eyes of a perv..so glad he was caught. Great writing Babe!
Harmne chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Uh-oh! Joyce better watch it, starting rumors about Stephanie! If it gets back to Ranger and he finds out who started it...! Look out! LOL!
jendel chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Great story- would love a chapter with a Merry Man's point of view, that must have been some audio to listen to...and I can only imagine Steph's reaction next time she runs into them! Thanks for posting.
Magdalync chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
I love to hate Joyce! Very funny chapter. I would be amused to read pervy Lester's take on the evening! (And/Or a mulitple POV version that has all of the Merrymen's takes on the evening having only heard to audio transmission.)
klasiccat chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Great story. It's nice to see Steph turn the tables on Ranger a bit, give him a sweet taste of his own medicine. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Thanks for sharing.
concetta33 chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Cute, Very Cute. That is the last POV I would have expected. LOL
forever babe chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
LMFAO that was so d*&% funny..Even though I hate that slut Joyce..Great writing can't wait to read more Babe.
forever babe chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
That was yummy from Ranger's POV can't wait to hear what Lester was thinking. Good Job Babe.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »