Reviews for Third Time's a Charm
Magdalync chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
Okay, just read the whole thing all at once. If I wasn't awake before, I am now! Who needs coffee? Very steamy while still having a good plot. The last chapter was the perfect combination of romance, tenderness and smut! I hope my mother never finds out I read this kind of stuff! ;) Good job!
Drkhntress chapter 5 . 9/24/2008

Perfect! Nothing else to say on the matter. Can't wait to see what you dredge up next :)

mybrowneyes chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
That was wonderful! Lee Anne
concetta33 chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
Great story. Nice romantic ending. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to read more of your writing.
forever babe chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
No..No this can't be the end. I loved this story...

You know you left yourself open to do a sequel if you ever want to try angst you could do something with the third skip..(hint hint :D) Keep up the great work.. I hope to read more from you soon..You are now on my favorite authors list so hurry I need you to help feed my Ranger aka Carlos addiction.
DayDreaminDeb chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
It's very nice. I wish I hadn't read it at work. I uh...need to go find my fiance. ;)
Harmne chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
LOL, the only thing possibly missing was the description of the MM trying to walk with boners! You did REALLY good, expecially for a first fic. Now just keep practicing...!
Guenelyn chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
Hot chapter! Cannot wait for more!
Drkhntress chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
*sque* That absolutely was 200x hotter! You picked my favorite dance- the Bachata! Ranger just ozes sex appeal in this story btw. This may be your first fic, but I really hope it's not your last!
MissManoso chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
Ho-lee SH1T! Omg I think, I think I may have had a mini orgasm while reading this chapter. Oh. My. God. Freaking amazing babe, update soon pls!
mybrowneyes chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
enjoying it so much. lee anne
forever babe chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
Madre de Dios Chica! That was so D#$% HOT! I can't believe this is your first fan fic? Please don't let it be your last and please don't let that be the end of this story. As I once said to Lintu, you are truly gifted in smut! Ruined panties desn't begin to cover it I will have to be sure to grab my husband when I get home tonight...Ai yi yi Babe update soon please!

wyominggal chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
Sigh-this story is so much fun. I have loved reading it. Hurry with more!
SoManyObsessions chapter 4 . 9/23/2008