Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
PrettyPinkOrchard chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This is really good :)
Fifille chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
W00T! I'm a complete and utter DocRiver fan! THIS STORY ROCKS!

I don't really like DocRose that much...Well, I don't really like Rose that much. But that's only because she had been stranded before I could even understand what the word 'Romance' meant...but still.

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC JOB!

XOXO Jemima
IfEaRnOfIsH chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oh cool! I really liked this!

I'm a big River fan. Most other Whovians scream and hurl bricks at me when I say it, but I really am! I love River fics - its a side of Who we're probably never going to see, and I think its great that some people are going outside the boundries of TenRose to explore other pairings. Because, lets face it - RiverTen is basically Cannon!

I read some of the reviews, and I really want to hit some people. Well done on such a great fic, and congratyouwelldone on being "Brave" enough to explore anything other than TenRose!
Ladys-Paladin chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Very Very good. Nicely Done. That is exactly how that scene would go down.
niceperson chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
...So this is supposed to be a story is it?
Ranfan009 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I loved this! Good use of the cannon setting - hopefully Rose will have finally learnt to move on.
Miggs chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
There's life after Rose (thank goodness), and its sad that Rose can't see that.
YesterdaysFuturesMemories chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
the good part was all the description but i have to say i didnt sort of like it espacially when river song kissed the doctor sort of cant get that image out of my head as you can tell i'am a total drose fan,
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Interesting and logical use of the canon threads. Feels just a bit crammed. Nicely done, though.
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
nice!

clever jackie..

hmm.. i'm married and we married couples do actually *REALLY* kiss.. at least some of us still do!

your writing is good. too bad you can't do more(?)