Reviews for Forever
aeylie chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Too dramatic for the Franticshipping arc, even if it were set in the future. lol.

You must have been watching too many soap operas of sorts.

Also, it doesn't seem credible that a married woman wouldn't know her husband's cousin after years of marriage.

And Saph might change over the years, but I doubt it'd be her nature to be so rash as to KILL herself and her daughter.

you're right, it's OOC. Well it's just my opinion, because I see Saph more as a headstrong girl who would go on with life even if someone were to leave her/let her down. Then again, this is a fanfic so I guess the author runs this world eh (:

Great language, though! Much better than those around on this site _
Gur40goku chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
SO SAD *SOB* *HICK* atleast there together but *SOB* WHY CAN'T THEY EVER BE HAPPY! also not complaining just ... this... is tragedy :'(
NinjaGogeta chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
...damn
Topaz chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
lol this was too dramatic for its own good
ErixEvolution chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Nice story. Made me cried like twice. *Sniff*. Don't relly like the ending. But atleast their together ;3. But still its pretty good *sob**sob*. Well keep up the good work
Mochiiko chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
*snif* *snif* soo..touching...

can't..*snif* ..stop crying!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
OMG thats the most saddest fic i read i was even listening to My immortal which made it more sad :(

anyways i like it
high improbability chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Aah...that girl sounds a lot like Platinum...

Depressing, but awesome. Nice job!
Sage Strike2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
o my freakin god. another fic where they had to kill themselves.i hate them so christ cant one person write something where they dont end up dead?

think im being brutal then screw you!
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I'm crying that was sad but good
anonymous reader chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
you scare me
Scags chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

THAT'S SO SAD! *CRY*

AH! NO! DX DX DX
Cheetah Goddess chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Cheetah Goddess: D8

Silver: Heck yes! Now THIS is my kind of story!

Cheetah Goddess: D8 U-uwah? Uh...what... -mind explodes-

Silver: I give this fanfiction a thumbs up! ;9

Cheetah Goddess: Why...why would you even do this to me! You get me all psyched up with your other fanfic, then you promptly sock me in the stomach with this one? ;_; Dammit! No matter how well written and awesome this is, I...cannot bring myself to favorite it! MY RAINBOW-FILLED LAND OF HAPPY ENDINGS! RUINED!

Silver: You should write more stories like this!

Cheetah Goddess: -chases Silver with a bazooka-
xxFraise chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
so dark... but im finding that all the well written franticshipping storys are pretty angst like o.o" well, anyways, nice job