Reviews for Rivals
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
soph chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Crackfic indeed! XD
Oro-shadow1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I couldn't stop my giggles and did burst out with laughter at the orichimaru comment... Earned quite a few amused glances.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
HAAHAHAHAH fan club? Lol to funny
always-kh chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
i like the idea of oblivious itachi. it's entertaining. and seems quite possible.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Best Crack Ever! of all time.
I love Rock Lee. He really needs to have his own... and so does Gai...
I love the way Gai is portrayed in "Double Edged"
It's a Sakura Kakashi fic. and very well done.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Yep, poor Itachi needs a bear hug Lee makes me doubt of his sanity sometimes *giggles*
Lady Lark chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I don't know what is more amusing, Lee's antics or Itachi's reactions to them. I do have to say I found the idea of the fanclub amusing and half want to know who else is a member.
powerofmicrofibre chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
AHAHAHAHAHA!
puzzled piece chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ah, the things we do in the name of love!

Poor Itachi, I, having been on the receiving end of the same situation, understand how horrifying it can be to have a talk with someone obsessed with your significant other. Thank god there were only 4 fan girls...that I knew of. :P
sama-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Aw, come here Itachi. You really do need a hug. *screams in frustration* ITACHI! HUG DOESN'T TRANSLATE TO BITE, GODDAMNIT! Anways. That was too funny!
theonesakura chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Awww Lee!
blissful trinity chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
so hilarious!
annarolls chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Ah how i adore ramen-verse!

and isnt Lee the GREEN beast of Konoha not the BLUE

well no matter in the favourite bin you go
Shining Through chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Oh wow... I thought you described Lee PERFECTLY! And I loved the beginning when Itachi is all oblivious and how everyone loves Sakura As always, I finish reading this story with satisfaction and a large smile on my face which is freaking my brother out.