Reviews for Wedding Belle
vixen anna chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
I've been reading(and rereading)this story lately and finally broke down and got an account so I could review it.

I absolutely adore the universe you've created in the Orlando series.

Love the family scenes with Connie,Guy,and Eric in this chapter-Eric is too cute for words.
Elyse Black chapter 11 . 3/17/2009
ah i need more so much more. Please?

Is there more?
sToriTyme chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
Great update! you know i love J/P and this chapter didn't disappoint! too cute lol

and speaking of cute, Adam and Sherry make such a sweet couple

I'm totally into this Fulton/Maya plot too! Loved it all

Can't wait for your next update! -TT
Tara chapter 11 . 2/25/2009
Have you ever considered writing a story based on Adam and Sherry i just love the two of them.
alemica2 chapter 11 . 2/24/2009
Yay, you updated! Loved this chapter, wonder how Dean will react to Fulton and Maya! update soon!
Mali08 chapter 11 . 2/24/2009
Aww Sherry and Adam were sweet together. Fulton and Maya I think would make a good couple. I'd like to see how that develops. Julie and Portman are great! I love them together. Great update!
sToriTyme chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
Finally Adam and Sherry wake up! lol i'm so glad she let Derek have it too. He's such a jerk

I'm totally curious how Maya/Fulton are going to play out :D

Can't wait for your next update! -TT
Mali08 chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
Wow lots of couple drama! I have a feeling Fulton is going to have a nice time with Maya and Portman may not like it. Finally Sherry and Adam! Derek was a looser. Great update!
awtr101fan chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
adam/sherry? finally! yay *excited dance* i'm so heppy! nice of her 2 call derek's spit about being in luv w/ aimee when he brought up her being in luv w/ adam. i'm so glad those 2 r over. & i'm more happy that her & adam r so on! update soon :)

-erica
asxqwe123 chapter 9 . 1/9/2009
i love dean and julie together again.

can't wait for more

UD soon
Elyse Black chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
Aww yes, this is like an old friend ]
TiFFaNYTWiZTeD chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
Love it! I'm so glad Portman and Julie are getting back together, and I hope the wedding is perfect. And do I foresee some Maya/Fulton happiness in the future? :)
sToriTyme chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
Aw that was really stand up of Mel to bow out like she did. hopefully Adam takes her advice and goes after Sherry!

Too funny that Maya's sticking around. can't wait to see how this all pans out! looking forward to more -TT
goldenbabe chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
The story is so cute. I hope that everythig works out between Julie and Portman. Hopefully, Adam is able to tell Sherry how he feels. Please update soon!
Mali08 chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
Wow what a chapter! Even though Adam and Mel aren't going to work out I still liked them together. They respected each other. I hopes things go somewhat smoothly with Julie and Pormtan. I have to give Maya credit I think what she's doing is great. Dean kind of deserves it. The Guy and Eric scene was cute. They all make a cute family. Good update!