Reviews for A Digital Switch
O.o
Martiny chapter 8 . 2/3/2008
AH NO Wh monster!
BladeMasterAd chapter 8 . 9/21/2006
This was a really funny story although the ending was sorta blah.

What amazed me most is how far you have come in terms of writing ability. I have been reading your story digimon apocalypse, and if you compare the two, your writing has gotten exponentially better. I guess we all have to start somewhere.

BTW, how old are you now? It certainly seems that some of your jokes/writing had the influence of someone much younger, haha. Guess youve been on this site a long time.
Courage Sun chapter 8 . 3/12/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA! This story had me cracking up! I LUVED IT! Crazy ending, though, very crazy, but crazy's a good thing _~. Very funny _
asiangeekboy chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
It was a very good story, definently nice ending and good development. I was kinda depressed before reading this but this story cheered me up. Great idea as well, I hope you come up with even more amazing writing. Cheerios.
knight of destiny chapter 8 . 6/2/2005
jou ar a weird sick man

and jour story suck
kaygirl chapter 8 . 4/19/2005
WHAT THE HECK! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE THEM LIKE EACH OTHER! THAT'S JUST PLAIN WEIRD! i loved the part when mimi (inside matt) dressed matt's body up like a girl (lol) that was the funniest part )
AoifeUnudottir chapter 8 . 7/2/2004
This story had me in hysterics! But you never explained why nothing happened to Kari and T.K. Could you please write an itsy bitsy teenie weenie little chapter to explain this?

Thanx for the COOL story!
takuya chapter 8 . 5/20/2004
well that was very wired but i liked it
EverKitsune chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
Oh, I just love stories likethis!there so rare, it's past frustrating...
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 8 . 7/1/2003
That was cool, but i'd like to see a sequal for it, preferably after a FEW years have gone by. *GASPS* Maybe they change back and they have to explane it to their kids!_