Reviews for Ashes To Dust
fallen angel chapter 1 . 3/27
*happy sigh* this was absolutely PERFECT. Just what I needed...I've been playing some catching up with Supernatural now that it's on Netflix, and that also means fic hunting for missing scenes and tag fics! I know there are a ton out there, and right now this is my favorite one for this episode. I love how you show Sam's distraught and confusion, his emotions...I know that they showed them in the episode, but I honestly don't think that they showed them enough. I also loved how you let Ruby have her little moment too, seeing that Sam needed Dean more than he needed her...I liked that, a lot. I don't know about Ruby still, I have a love/hate deal going on with her at the moment, so that little picture you painted of her was perfect to me. It showed that she cares enough about Sam to give him some time with Dean. I think I'm going to look and see if you've got more fics like this...:)
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up!
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Good work! Liked it better than the episode.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
OMG! PLEEAASEE tell me your Eric kripke and that your gona repost this as 'LR' cos omg

this is SO much better...

god we need a lot more angst on sam's part this season love, and you did it PERFECTLY well...

OOHH this was a dream made in heaven

LOVED IT girl

x

and about how this angel isnt threatening to kill sammy...

aww loved it lass!

x
EmptyWorkStation chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Very nice. I really enjoyed this. I, too, would have enjoyed a bit of limp!Sam (or these days any Sam would be good XD ) in that episode. I really liked the ending being in Castiel's POV. And the comparson with Dean being the lantern and Sam the flame... gah! Loved it! :D

Well done indeed.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Great alternative to what happened in the episode!
weeziewatts chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Wonderful tag...thank you for sharing.

weezie
spnMom chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This was some nice Sammy content to add to Lazarus Rising. The time travel episode is going to have next to no Sam from what I have heard (he had some reshoots for Friday the 13th)... Any additional Sam stuff you can add to that episode would be greatly appreciated. I am going to feel positively deprived otherwise. Thanks!
DixieHellcat chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
"It saw, quite clearly, that Sam was the flame that had the ability to eliminate darkness.

And it saw, also, that Dean was the lantern, the solid structure, the only thing that could keep Sam's flame in check."

Yes. YES. That's exactly it! That's what I haven't been able to find words for. That's the work Dean was brought back to do. By Jove, I think you've got it!

Great story! (applause)
TORI22 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Good need a sequel I liked your version better than show's can't wait to see what happens when dean finds out Sam's lied to him about using his powers or what if using his powers make Sam turn evil how would big brother be able to save him
wooljumper1992 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Wow ... that ending was fantastic. I mean, the whole fic was fantastic, but that ending was just incredible. Well done!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Thank you so much for this beautifully written reflective, what should have been, opener to S4. It was all that was so lacking and yet so needed to be said to keep the brothers together. I just your pen was pushing the rest of the season forward.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I really loved the ending with Castiel's point of view (even if I don't like the angel). This was a really great story!
Laheara chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This was very descriptive. It would have been a much more angsty reunion then what we had. I think they just HAD to get in Ruby in her undies for the guys in the audience. This was good, look forward to some of these from you. Can't wait for Thr to get a new episode. And that new angel is hot. Misha from 24. :)
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Oh, I like this! Your spin on the ep is more in keeping with what I had envisioned. Of course a little hurt Sam is much appreciated :)