Reviews for On the Wrong Foot
mingxingxing chapter 21 . 9/18
i have a blast reading this!
thank you for making aizen in jail per toshiro order!
(he did fail miserably in canon)
when it come to toshiro and karin children, it's seems that twins or triplets is just the way it is huh.
too bad rangiku didn't get married.
i know that she is strong enough to not have a guy beside her, but i feel sorry for her.
i almost have a heart attack when toshiro have to enter army!
it's good that he only there for half time of normal, thought.
oh my this getting so long!
you wrote a wonderful hitsukarin story. thank you for sharing with us!
karinilovetoshiro chapter 21 . 7/27
I love this series!
avery chapter 15 . 6/21
Neeha606 chapter 1 . 5/25
Nice can't wait to read more.
meloman chapter 1 . 5/18
Aww, i remember reading this story so well, as if it was a minute ago :D it was actually the 1st story of yours that i read. And exactly this story made me read all the rest of your stories related to Bleach :D(cuz i'm not familiar with other anime(s?) that you based your stories on), which apparently, was a really great decision :33 honestly, your stories are worth free time. especially, they lighten up my mood when i have to study something and then need to relax after a brainstorm of massive knowledge XDD so yea, thanks a lot for writing them :33
jess chapter 15 . 5/10
i actually have been waiting for ages for one of them to go off to the army so you owe me whatever you were betting
girl.az2001 chapter 21 . 3/24
ja me encanto me gustarĂ­a que has uno sombre orihime
ShadowTeir chapter 21 . 2/5
This has been a great story and I absolutely loved it.
chocolateisbrown5 chapter 21 . 11/26/2014
Loved it. This is actually my second time reading this! Wow
Angel Fantasy chapter 19 . 11/18/2014
Wait, when did Karin get pregnant exactly? I don't remember reading any passage where they actually tumble into bed to mate, so did she have them as a virgin, via stained boxers due to a morning erection? This is quite perplexing.

Nevertheless, the triplet girls are simply adorable. And I now, by what I,ve read today, that they're all gonna have daddy warped around their little fingers.
Cailtin chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Hey ( Again) This story is by far my favourite and I will always love this story ( and the arranged marriage ooooo and the triplets ) no story can replace this is story is the first in my top five along with Journey to the east, Spawn of Satan and etc ))
LisayaTomago chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
I really liked this story, even though the romantic progression was a bit... weird? sudden? Not so sure. LOVED the HITSUKARIN! :D SQUEE!
impeasant chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
wow... this was really fun to read and is an amazing and fun Hitsukarin fanfic! I really enjoyed reading this. (*u*)
Also, thank you for creating such amazing fanfic. Again, for the second time, it was really fun reading this! :D
bitternessbitesback chapter 21 . 1/27/2014
This was an amazing story and I couldn't take my eyes off it for a second. You are a great writer and I enjoyed reading this. I love your stories. Thanks for reading! -
kellyo441bleachfav chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
Aww. It was romaticly strange. By the say I'm writing a short noval called french tulip feel free to check it out