Reviews for On the Wrong Foot
Pretty decent huh
Grandtheftfandom chapter 21 . 6/20
What the hell am I supposed to do with all these feelings, it's 2:30 in the morning I was expecting a nice little tied with a bow cute fluffy ending. All I have is feels, just cause there good feels doesn't make em okay.

Okay, but in all seriousness this was a really great read and I thoroughly enjoyed each chapter.

Grand
gooeystar83 chapter 21 . 5/15
One of the best HitsuKarin AU's i've read :)
RecursiveDestroyer chapter 21 . 4/12
This is by far the best fanfic I've ever read. I honestly don't know how you do it, but keep it up. I have nothing negative to say about this, and I have no words for how brilliantly fantastic this is. You truly are an amazing it!
nana-Russell16 chapter 1 . 4/8
This was an amazing story, I think it is one of the best I have ever read on this website. You did a wonderful job:)
Sakura Chara chapter 21 . 1/2
*cackles evilly* Oh, the shock they'll put them through~...
I liked your story a lot~!
~Kura
Sakura Chara chapter 19 . 1/2
I LOOOOOOVE the part where Shiro-chan finds out about his kids~!
~Kura
kuroh chapter 21 . 12/14/2015
I really love it
mingxingxing chapter 21 . 9/18/2015
i have a blast reading this!
thank you for making aizen in jail per toshiro order!
(he did fail miserably in canon)
when it come to toshiro and karin children, it's seems that twins or triplets is just the way it is huh.
too bad rangiku didn't get married.
i know that she is strong enough to not have a guy beside her, but i feel sorry for her.
i almost have a heart attack when toshiro have to enter army!
it's good that he only there for half time of normal, thought.
oh my this getting so long!
you wrote a wonderful hitsukarin story. thank you for sharing with us!
karinilovetoshiro chapter 21 . 7/27/2015
I love this series!
avery chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
I HATE LIFE
Neeha606 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Nice can't wait to read more.
meloman chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Aww, i remember reading this story so well, as if it was a minute ago :D it was actually the 1st story of yours that i read. And exactly this story made me read all the rest of your stories related to Bleach :D(cuz i'm not familiar with other anime(s?) that you based your stories on), which apparently, was a really great decision :33 honestly, your stories are worth free time. especially, they lighten up my mood when i have to study something and then need to relax after a brainstorm of massive knowledge XDD so yea, thanks a lot for writing them :33
jess chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
i actually have been waiting for ages for one of them to go off to the army so you owe me whatever you were betting
girl.az2001 chapter 21 . 3/24/2015
ja me encanto me gustarĂ­a que has uno sombre orihime