Reviews for Blame it on the Moon
centava chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Interesting pairing, though totally cheated with that really long buildup and then zero lemons!
CharlotteBlackwood chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I actually really enjoyed this story. You did a very good job making it all work out. BEAUTIFUL. And there's lots left open-ended, so it's truly just an extended oneshot. Loved it.

-J
JasonsLea chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I never thought of this pairing but I don't think it odd. Very nice.
Merida Hughsie chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This is the third time I read this story, and I must say that I find it as amazing as the first time. I'm no fan of Remus Lupin by any stretch of the imagination but I'm quite fond of Poppy. This pairing did more for me than Lupin/Tonks.

I love the story very much. How both characters joke to lighten up a tense or serious situation. I loved the Avada Kachocolate idea! I would totally start baking for that! :)

Terror, followed by boredom, followed by nudity. Hahahahaha Sounds good to me. ;)

LG Faithful Magewhisper

PS: How about a sequel ... maybe after Severus 'accidentaly' blurts out Lupin is a werewolf ... ?
coffeeonthepatio chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh that was amazing and I'm very sorry I only discovered it now. I actually think the pairing works quite well!

Thank you for sharing!
Clover Bay chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
A very interesting pairing - but this was so well written.
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Hmm... strange pairing, and I do happen to be a firm supporter of RemusxTonks, but this was a really good story.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This story was a dlightful look at a rather unique pairing. I wasn't expecting to find it as enjoyable as I did. You write Remus very well.
albe-chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I want to give Remus a rub down now...damn.

well not that I'm all hot and bothered, I must say, smashing job, lovely, simply smashing. Remus was a smidge OOC but it's nice to see him being more confident than he's oft portrayed. And I loved Poppy. Simply loved her...

So all in all, stellar fic! Methinks it might even have to go in the favourites!
Elaes chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
A touching, intelligent story. Great to see a new pairing for once! I really enjoyed reading.
bmdohmen chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Wow. I don't even know what else to say. Just, wow. I was looking forward to reading this after the 3 way conversation we had a couple weeks ago, and then when we had the book conversation, I hoped it was close to being done. I somehow missed seeing the alert that this was done, so just now getting to it. You made me cry, in a very good way. I think you did the characters just right, not really OOC, just knows what he wants. Another wonderful story from you!
Eusebius chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Aw, they're so adorable! And unusual, my ass. I thought this was much more believable than Tonks, who he apparently didn't have any background history with. Plus, Remus wouldn't worry so much about not being "young" enough, lol. I love how you threw in some Remus/Lily and Remus/Sirius experience, too. I pretty positive that's what happened. Another fantastic[ally long] one-shot!
x9x9x9x9x9xx9 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Ah, you did it! Congrats on getting it out of your head and onto paper (or disk, as the case may be).

So many little details fit into the characters so well. I think that must be one of the things I enjoy about your writing. You add so much to the established character that fleshes out who they are and adds to their personalities. I feel like I get to know them a bit better with each story. In this case, I liked the history between these two, the addition of Lily as a past lover, the time he spent with the other werewolves, Frankenstein, the raven, all very fitting.

Having some cougar tendendies myself, I have no issues with the pairing and completely understood Poppy's confusion. You hit that nail on the head.

And yes, the moon is inspiring, isn't it? You used it well to sum up everything neatly. Great job.

Oh, and I loved the Bones quote "I'm a healer, not a mechanic." If I ever write Poppy, I'm including one of those!
Tastytime chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Exquisite. Beautifully and understatedly wonderful. I love their relationship- the subtle blend between healer, comforter, lover and friend. The faint eroticism of the massage and even of the werewolf transformation, was lovingly portrayed, and you get multiple points for the introduction of both Lily and Sirius as past lovers. I love the subtle references implicit, his longing to be something to Harry. In fact I think it's fair to say the whole thing is wonderful. Thanks

Favourite storied
homeric chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Poppy and Remus... Didn't see that one coming :) I liked it though - nice to read something different. Bless Poppy - you've written her so nicely that I can't help but smile at the ending. Such a nurturing soul can't help but be a balm for poor tortured Remus.

Cheers for the lovely read!

J