Reviews for When It Rains
Searching4sanity chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Please, please, please make Tony live and be ok! I don't like him being paralyzed because you lose all that great banter! Please!

Anyways...

I absoloutely love the idea of the car being washed down a river. I never even thought that that could happen until now! Fantastic writing too! Please update quickly!

One thing though... Jen and Jethro were a little too strict with each echother and Jen was acting like a director, not as Ziva's friend or Tony's.
mybether chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Turning out to be a pretty good story. Will it ever be finished?
ellepha chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
what happens next?
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
I know you haven't updated in a long while, but I think this story is definitely worth waiting for :) Just remember that we're here and we want more as soon as life calms down for you! :D
scotty chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Really like this story and anxiously waiting for the next installment.
toastar chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Are you going to finish this story because it's looking really promising, and as Im sure you may already well know...many of us love tony whump! so keep posting please:)
scotty chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Great chapter even if it was short. please don't leave it so long for the update, can't wait to find out what happens next.
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
No, sir, McGee, don't you go dying! You have to stay alive so Abby can hug you to death!

ehh... that was a little contradictory, huh?

lol update soon!
unique.and.proud chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Brilliant chapter, can't wait for the next one! :D
toastar chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
omg plz keep going this story is rely exciting!

update regularly plz :D
sassygayowen chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
Oh! the cliff! Please update son!
SunnySkieS chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
i really really like this story! i hope everybody's going to be okay. VERY VERY well written with good flow and grammar (sorry im such a geek about that).

Keep it up :)
serendipitous-15 chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
Oh my, are they all going to be alright? Talk about tense. I wonder what Ducky and Palmer are thinking down in autopsy.
M E Wofford chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
EGADS

Glad to see an update.

Hope to see another one soon!

Got to find out what happened to McGee.
Sarah1965 chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
What a cliffhanger, please post soon! Seriously, I am enjoying this story and am looking forward to more, it's very well written and has a good storyline.