Reviews for Five Doors Down
ChuckBlair8 chapter 46 . 1/5
Could you please finish this? I mean 46 chapters into it and you just leave everyone hanging? It’s a really good story to just do that! I haven’t liked the whole Nate and Blair thing, and I sincerely hope that Blair is carrying Chuck’s baby, but I respect that it’s your storyline. You are very talented! Please put us out of our misery and finish it! I know it’s been 6 1/2 years since an update, but I know with all the hard work, and effort that you’ve put into this, that you have the rest of this story in you! Hoping to encourage you to finish what you started! And praying that Chuck & Blair work out as endgame with their baby!
eckomoon chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Hey! Been getting updates on your PLL stories lately, which I will read once I finish watching it on Netflix :) But the alerts keep reminding me of this story that I love so much! Any chance you will finish it? It's a great story. I've read it twice and would love to see things wrapped up with a chapter or two :)
Guest chapter 46 . 8/9/2015
i arvind -salute 1500crore souls of human life, namskar 1500 crore human lives .daily as I have no work expect it. TILL THE DEATH
guest chapter 46 . 12/30/2014
plsssss just finish the story two chapters will be really okay .. if you ask me..i beg you plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...i want to see chuck's reaction to the unknown secret.. or you could send me the rest of all your uncompleted wors for this plss.. i really do love your work.. am a fan my email
leightedandnian chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
The story is amazing but you didn't finish it and that kills me :( especially after the spoiler to the next chapter...but still a great fanfic
Grace chapter 46 . 10/18/2013
I dont understand why she can have Nate's baby but not Chuck's :(, it's so unfair, I hope you'll finish this soon! xoxo
PENNandBLAKE chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
And that is why - DAN&SERENA BELONG TOGETHER AND JENNY&NATE BELONG TOGETHER!
PENNandBLAKE chapter 46 . 6/9/2013
When SERENA IS WITH NATE I FEEL NAUSEOUS THEIR SO WRONG!
Chair chapter 46 . 3/28/2013
YOU NEVER UPDATED AND BROKE MY HEART. Now I'll never know.

It was amazing as well.
Forever chapter 46 . 1/19/2013
You have no idea how mad I am at you. You wrote a decent story with absolutely no ending. I am a chair fan and thought they might work out despite the baby. Now I'll never know
Starcrossedsoulmates chapter 46 . 1/4/2013
I know it's coming up on 2 years since you last updated this story, but I was wondering if there's any way you might consider continuing it. This story is wonderful, & I am completely 100% hooked & just have to know the details of what happens next! :-)
CameronM201 chapter 46 . 12/27/2012
I hope you're planning a twist where the baby is somehow Chuck's because I'm dying... Please update, I need to know how he is going to react to B's secret and how it ends!
CameronM201 chapter 40 . 12/27/2012
OH MY GOD I HATE LOVE TRIANGLES. Love this story, hate love triangles.
And REALLY hate Nate Archibald.
CameronM201 chapter 34 . 12/27/2012
Nooooooooo! This story is so good but it's killing me with all of the N/B. I'm hoping C will win her back soon, because Nate has really been grating on my nerves...
dyingovahere chapter 46 . 12/27/2012