Reviews for Midnight of the Heart
Schlangform chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
Ohh! The angst! Nanoha is so greedy! This seems like the younger Nanoha would really do.
I preferred that Nanoha chose only one but I guess there had been bases for this resolution...I think? I don't really like the idea of polygamy.
Vivio is a nice emblem to it, nonetheless. Yuuno is closest father-figure and he mentors Vivio too! [But for paradox's sake, she addresses Yuuno with a '-kun' in Vivid.]

However, Fate's revelations in chapter 1 got to me. Nanoha calls Yuuno's name for comfort when Fate was the one with her? I could have lived with it if it were a little more subtle proof that Nanoha feels lonely without Yuuno (say, Nanoha staring at Yuuno's picture with a sigh of longing).
I just couldn't shake the feeling that she wanted Yuuno all along. I guess this would depend on 'how' Nanoha and Fate started dating, but it appears as though Nanoha just feels guilty for playing Fate, and thus, out of 'responsibility' and pity that Fate had already grown close to her daughter, Nanoha keeps Fate in the back pocket.

But setting that aside, this is a novelty for the likes of me! Good work with the allegory part.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Good ending
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Interesting intro.
The King of Soda chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
sephign chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Ah, that's painful for the three of them. As good as it sounds-having both Yuunno and Fate together with Nanoha-I'd much rather Nanoha just be with one of them, because no matter what, at least *one* person are going to be hurt in a love triangle (and also, because I'm a loyal/strictly one-partner kind of person...I guess)
mllhild chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Finally some one gives me a suggestion why Vivio has heterochromic eyes.

(Besides making her hard to forget)

Nice story with an double pairing at the end.

One question, is Fate going to keep going on long missons or will she start coming home more often?
shanejayell chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Oh, that was GOOD. I'm not a Yuuno/Nanoha fan, but they do have a lot of history together.
Nanya chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
That was interesting. That WOULD be the way that those three would finally settle things, wouldn't it?

Good job.

Not much else I can say.
Reader458 chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Really beautiful.

So much pain and sorrow. But a good ending seems to come. I'm off to read the next part.

Good luck with the writing

Reader458
DreamShadower chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
0.o Is it just me or do we keep running into each other. I think I'm just gonna go look at all of your stories. In a way it's almost like I'm stalking you. XD Without realizing it.

Ah, love. A truely wondeful and terrible thing at the same time. To cause great happiness and sorrow. Yet still magages to heal all that in the end.

Aw, look at me. Now i'm getting all sappy. .
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Your theory on Vivio being a metaphor for Nanoha's love interests is null and void because you would then have to take Arisa into account, after all she too is one of Nanoha's close friends. She has both the same color hair and eyes and Yunno, darker blond and deep green. I don't think the creators intended Vivio to be a metaphor...but fans will do what they will. Just make sure your theory is more concrete before you go off spouting stuff.
markesellus chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Nice story, good bits of angst that are totally true. It's basically the best of both worlds for NanoFate and Yuunoha fans. I love the irony of this story though, it's great. I like that Vivio's whole being is used in the story as the relationship between the three.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Yuuno is a wise man, because he didn’t his pride to stop him like Fate.

You’re right; Vivio’s heterochromatic eyes give that impression; and the fact that Nanoha loves both of them the same way. Their agreement managed a happy outcome for Vivio, that little fellow that loved both of them as much as Nanoha. In the end, she’s the mastermind of Yuuno’s proposal.

I’m trying to picture them as a big family; but thanks to you, I can accept Yuuno a little more.
2100 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
A polygamous relationship where all three love each other equally is one thing but I really can't see Fate and Yuuno ever having a relationship like that so this three way relationship leaves much to be desired. I feel bad for both Yuuno and Fate this way and it makes me dislike Nanoha severely for hurting each of the other two when she was with the other.

Is there really such a thing as perfectly equal love? I just don't (personally) believe that Nanoha can't decide who she loves more even while I can understand Fate and Yuuno not forcing her to pick. She should though because it just feels grossly unfair this way. D:

Maybe I would have felt different if Nanoha had been open about having feelings for both from the start but instead she tried to settle with just the one and then the other. This dishonesty makes me really... (thinks non-violent thoughts)... go 'grr'.

The story is well written though... haha, as you can see from my big reaction to it. I just really disliked how things got 'resolved' in the end because I don't see it working for the long-term.
chocoblue chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
i was looking for some angst and i found it. thank you.

however, i'm not much for nanoha/fate/yuuno, or having three people in a relationship for that matter. it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and my chest feels heavier. it's like 'fate, i want to be with yuuno tonight. could you sleep in the couch?''okay nanoha. have fun with ferret-boy.' i think it's awkward and unpleasant. not knowing the person you love most kind of leaves them hanging onto something that's unstable. then again, that's just me, so... *shrugs*