Reviews for Midnight of the Heart
The King of Soda chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
sephign chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Ah, that's painful for the three of them. As good as it sounds-having both Yuunno and Fate together with Nanoha-I'd much rather Nanoha just be with one of them, because no matter what, at least *one* person are going to be hurt in a love triangle (and also, because I'm a loyal/strictly one-partner kind of person...I guess)
mllhild chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Finally some one gives me a suggestion why Vivio has heterochromic eyes.

(Besides making her hard to forget)

Nice story with an double pairing at the end.

One question, is Fate going to keep going on long missons or will she start coming home more often?
shanejayell chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Oh, that was GOOD. I'm not a Yuuno/Nanoha fan, but they do have a lot of history together.
Nanya chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
That was interesting. That WOULD be the way that those three would finally settle things, wouldn't it?

Good job.

Not much else I can say.
Reader458 chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Really beautiful.

So much pain and sorrow. But a good ending seems to come. I'm off to read the next part.

Good luck with the writing

Reader458
DreamShadower chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
0.o Is it just me or do we keep running into each other. I think I'm just gonna go look at all of your stories. In a way it's almost like I'm stalking you. XD Without realizing it.

Ah, love. A truely wondeful and terrible thing at the same time. To cause great happiness and sorrow. Yet still magages to heal all that in the end.

Aw, look at me. Now i'm getting all sappy. .
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Your theory on Vivio being a metaphor for Nanoha's love interests is null and void because you would then have to take Arisa into account, after all she too is one of Nanoha's close friends. She has both the same color hair and eyes and Yunno, darker blond and deep green. I don't think the creators intended Vivio to be a metaphor...but fans will do what they will. Just make sure your theory is more concrete before you go off spouting stuff.
markesellus chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Nice story, good bits of angst that are totally true. It's basically the best of both worlds for NanoFate and Yuunoha fans. I love the irony of this story though, it's great. I like that Vivio's whole being is used in the story as the relationship between the three.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Yuuno is a wise man, because he didn’t his pride to stop him like Fate.

You’re right; Vivio’s heterochromatic eyes give that impression; and the fact that Nanoha loves both of them the same way. Their agreement managed a happy outcome for Vivio, that little fellow that loved both of them as much as Nanoha. In the end, she’s the mastermind of Yuuno’s proposal.

I’m trying to picture them as a big family; but thanks to you, I can accept Yuuno a little more.
2100 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
A polygamous relationship where all three love each other equally is one thing but I really can't see Fate and Yuuno ever having a relationship like that so this three way relationship leaves much to be desired. I feel bad for both Yuuno and Fate this way and it makes me dislike Nanoha severely for hurting each of the other two when she was with the other.

Is there really such a thing as perfectly equal love? I just don't (personally) believe that Nanoha can't decide who she loves more even while I can understand Fate and Yuuno not forcing her to pick. She should though because it just feels grossly unfair this way. D:

Maybe I would have felt different if Nanoha had been open about having feelings for both from the start but instead she tried to settle with just the one and then the other. This dishonesty makes me really... (thinks non-violent thoughts)... go 'grr'.

The story is well written though... haha, as you can see from my big reaction to it. I just really disliked how things got 'resolved' in the end because I don't see it working for the long-term.
chocoblue chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
i was looking for some angst and i found it. thank you.

however, i'm not much for nanoha/fate/yuuno, or having three people in a relationship for that matter. it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and my chest feels heavier. it's like 'fate, i want to be with yuuno tonight. could you sleep in the couch?''okay nanoha. have fun with ferret-boy.' i think it's awkward and unpleasant. not knowing the person you love most kind of leaves them hanging onto something that's unstable. then again, that's just me, so... *shrugs*
Maxmilian chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
Nice story.

I'm not a Yuunoha fan but if there is NanoFate it's worth my time

And do update Kannazuki no Shimai soon
Sunder the Gold chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Ah-HAHA! Superfast mammal shapeshift! She really is a Yuuno/Fate crossblend! *wipes tear from eye* Oh, that was genius.

Anyway, permit me to laugh in vindication, because I totally called it. I'm especially happy, because this is my most prefered possible resolution of the Ship Tease. I'm just glad the writers paired up Chrono and Amy, because otherwise... But Nanoha was just friendly with Chrono, anyway - it was Yuuno she bonded with, and Fate she sought out.

Before this fic, I had also noticed how Vivio blends the appearances of Nanoha's two busom buddies. Her hair is even a medium between their two different shades of blonde, neither so dark as Yuuno's or so golden as Fate's. This is physical proof it would be a crying shame if Nanoha had to go without either of her loves.

Though, you leave me a little cold with the "don't kiss ferrets/boy ferrets" exchange. I'd prefer some sign of hope that the two will learn to love each other, but I guess however much they already respect and like each other, the idea (and feelings) will have to take time. Hell, it certainly didn’t occur to any of the three of them for several years.

But with them as an example, will the idea appeal to Caro, Erio, and Lutecia?

I admit, perhaps because I'd originally favored Yuunoha, I never saw Fate/Nano as _Yuuno's_ reason for virtual disappearing before (the writers, yes, but not Yuuno), and it makes perfect sense in retrospect. (There were other reasons, of course, like how he didn't have parental consent to enlist at age 9 like they did -– he didn’t even have permission to join the library.)

Does this mean he'll finally enlist and _get a Device_, so that he can take to the field with his... wives (and eventually his daughter) when they get assigned to dangerous missions? Please say it's so. Rings like Shamal's would be perfect –- ring form for standard, pendulum form assists his scrying magic by dousing, full drive is a gauntlet... (Yes, I've thought about this before.)

However, come on. When she asked "How did you find me?" he had the PERFECT comeback line and you didn't use it: "I'm a _Scryer_. It's my _name_."

As for honorifics... Nanoha, being Japanese, of course uses suffixes for everyone, since it's part of her heritage. But Fate and Yuuno are Mid-Childian, and I don't think they use honorifics, just as their names aren't Japanese at all (Yuuno the Euno car). Fate never uses one with Nanoha -– Yuuno might have used "Nanoha-san" a few times, but I think he either stopped on his own or she told him to. I don’t think they’d use another culture's honorifics for each other unless they picked up Nanoha's habits. Though only after some time after something like this would Yuuno ever refer to Fate with "-chan."

I’ll send an e-mail pointing out grammatical errors. Later. I really should be writing my essay-
ToumaSan chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
O_O Holy...three parents and I personally don't like Yuuno in any relationship between Nanoha and Fate but it's nice change (I guess...). XDD Vivio fails Sonic Form and she has 3 parents!Nanoha really has to pick though...And it's complete! T_T Well I'll leave that to you I'm just a bit confused about Nanoha's for keeping to your schedule and I guess write more NanoFate fics?