Reviews for Back to Reality
BEAUTIFUL FIC!
cortney chapter 19 . 12/22/2009
love it...most awesome ending
cortney chapter 16 . 12/22/2009
no it was good all great stories need a filler capter.
MissAnomaly chapter 14 . 10/28/2009
Of course we noticed the song... It's as subtle as Hiroshima. Ahaha..

But it did fit.. And it's sweet.. Hee hee. :)

I'm reading everything at one go now cause I've been away for a while and now it's finally complete. Yay!
JmacKarla chapter 19 . 9/14/2009
I can't believe it's done. Good job!

Good for Ava! She deserved for her line to take off! Wow! That's a lot of people! Dang! Bradin and Demi have four kids!

Ash Riley chapter 19 . 9/9/2009
Aw, it ended happily ever after! The story as a whole was good. Really good. You have a natural talent for writing and can pace out scenes really well, with nice blending of dialogue and descriptions. Good job! I'm sad it's over, but it ended on a good note:)
CaliXOBabiOX chapter 18 . 9/3/2009
so good, so good, SO GOOD! haha i love how like every story on here ends with Bradin getting married, but i really like this ending for this story because it basically seems like it's the only good one! haha

can't wait to read the next- and last?- chapter! post more ASAP! haha

JmacKarla chapter 18 . 9/1/2009
Deep stuff, man! It's so good that Demi is really happy. I felt bad for Bradin trying to find a way to propose. At first, he was awkward about it. LOL! I'm glad they're engaged! They deserve to be together after everything they've been through. Although, I'm sad that it is the second to last chapter, I'm glad everyone is happy! UPDATE SOON!

heathermarie272 chapter 18 . 8/31/2009
aw that was so cute! i'm glad they are finally able to be together haha.

but i love it! you did a great job )

i can't wait to read more!
Ash Riley chapter 18 . 8/31/2009
He proposed! Aw, that's so sweet! Does this mean it ends with a wedding? I hope so! Update soon! Too bad it's the end...Sad day.
JmacKarla chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
Yay! Everything is coming to be perfect. Demi's mom is dead, sad, but she sort of deserved it... I'm glad that Demi resolved the Adam issue. UPDATE SOON!

Ash Riley chapter 17 . 8/25/2009
Aw, the story's coming to an end...sad day. But it's been good! Cemeteries are so interesting, yet creepy at the same time, and I don't blame her for being scared. And her mom is dead too? Her reaction is slightly odd, but considering all the things that have happened, it's to be expected. I really like all your interactions between characters. They always seem so realistic. Update soon! I'll be waiting.
CaliXOBabiOX chapter 17 . 8/25/2009
yay! love that ending ) SO cute! i hope that everything goes well for them from now on ... which of course might mean that nothing will go well from now, because isn't that how it's done?

anyway, can't wait to read what's gunna go on next! man, i really don't want this story to end ( it's TOO good! haha

update asap!

CaliXOBabiOX chapter 16 . 8/24/2009
noo - i liked this chapter! haha this story is AWESOME ) LOVE it. haha can't wait to read the next one, i have a feeling it's gunna be awesome and hopefully Demi will move on by visiting Adam's grave!

update asap!

Guest chapter 16 . 8/24/2009
That customer was a real DICK! LOL! OMG! Will Demi go to the graveyard? UPDATE SOON!