Reviews for Washing Machines
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 2/5
Yet again, I feel bad for terra. You, are an excellent writer.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Story - and review - #4.

DAMNATION!

Blackfire is quite the siren. Or perhaps 'succubus' would be a better term. I can certainly see her feasting on Terra ... on her dreams, her needs, her soul.

I think this is the best one yet. You deposit the reader wholesale into Terra's mind, yet also give us a good, long stare into Blackfires, though vicariously through the geomancer.

Very, very nice.
leathercock chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Very well written, clever, smooth, and fitting for the characters. Blackfire is cruel, and kissing the obviously confused, embarrassed and insecure Terra is just fits her. She is a bitch after all, if a most lovable bitch. Very good fanfic, one of the best oneshots I found her. Or anywhere else. Gonna get to your SBC series now, however I am enraged by the spoiler in the summaries.

Rated T for suicide... Come on, I wanted to be shocked!
RoseofLilith chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Nooooo Go back tot his, please Ye gods. I need Blackfire/Terra/Raven
Time To Make It Rain chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Hot stuff right thar, yup yup.
Scraggles chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very nice, hehe. If only I could fit a story together like that . . I'd be rich, haha. Great work. I'd LOVE to see more.
saddas chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
very hot, and its true it is kinda odd that they kiss after talking about another girl. but i still want more
Seraephina chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I'm not one for slash, or for crack!pairings, but I do have to say that this is an exceptionally well-written fic. :) Great style, love. Hone it, flaunt it, and if it isn't slash next time I might just come back for another taste.
Tokyo Blue chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Pleae can you do a raven/terra fic. I love that couple but no one ever does good ones. Please

I loved this fic as well. Blackfire rocks
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
ah... what the hell is happening here? when did THIS happen? HM? and, wait, no, don't tell me, but wait again, I gotta know, but, hold on, I can't, But I will! No, I won't. But I have to! Forget it, what's up with you?

HehehehehehHAHAHAHAHAHEH!

hmm... so Terra's a lesbian, Blackfires a... heterosexual(?) and, uh, where are they again? In the tower? right? wrong? gone? way off?

hmm... thats thinking too deep... but then again, we're not exactly in the deep end of the pool, now are we?

... ah, the things I tell myself to keep from going insane...