Reviews for Minutia
broken-paige chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Hiya, I love the way your portray all the characters, and usually Im not a fan of Rolo Lelouch scenes, but you made this work. But the only thing, in the previous chapter, when Zero corrected Kallen for calling C.C wench, and he told her to call her C.C or ma'am, I think he sounded a bit too harsh, but then again, it could just be me. Ive always liked to believe that he has a soft spot in his heart for Kallen.
tinadapenguin1 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Perfect, simply PERFECT! I couldn't stop laughing after reading that! XDXD It makes so much sense!
Mantinas chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
This was a cool drabble.
Mantinas chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Interesting drabble.
Mantinas chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
hahaha! Good drabble!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Good drabble.
EijiNya chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
I'd like to borrow my wench, if at all possible.

I love this sarcasm.

GO LELOUCH!
Fate Lowe chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
That was a very good addition to this series. Keep it up. I can't wait for the next one!
Yarouka chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Tastefully done! You captured that side of Rolo's essence perfectly! I loved it! Aww, cute little Rolo... I love that boy...

p.s. did you really update this on the 27th? I just got the email for it this morning! UGH I hate fanfiction!

Random Errant Thought Of The Day:

Kallen, clad in her school uniform, leans towards a perturbed Lelouch, her intentions unknown to him. Out of the blue, comes an angry looking Rolo. "DON'T TOUCH ONII-SAN!" He stops time, and repeatedly kicks the frozen Kallen...then he throws a lemon at her... Serves her right, eh?
Anon chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
They're all really good so far. I'll be waiting for the next one don't let me down!
Fate Lowe chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
Great scene! Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next one!
Sturdivant chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Oh, and on how you're portraying C.C.'s character in chapter 3, it's almost perfect.
Sturdivant chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
Haha. Best one so far, C.C. totally set Kallen up for that one. Good job.
Yarouka chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
Whoa! Kallen just got OWNED!

I absolutely LOVED this, not just because I hate Kallen and love C.C., but you really captured their personalities and way of speaking. Once again, you've done a brilliant job! Hahaha "I'd like to borrow my wench" Wow, this one really cracked me up!

Random Errant Thought Of The Day:

Kallen walks away, infuriated, and bumps into Takagi.

"Hehe, Kallen! I heard you just got OWNED by Zero's chick!"

"SHUT UP! I DIDN'T GET OWNED BY THAT WENCH!"

"Didn't I ask you to refer to her as C.C.?"

"*GASP* Z-Zero-sama?"
Velshard chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Well I'm reviewing now because this made me laugh my A-s off because it's just so deliciously twisted.