Reviews for DID
Analitica chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
i loved it please update soon
Jeaneawashere chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Why has this not been updated for a year? That is blasphemy. This is the funniest fic I've read in quite a while and if it ends there, I might have to hunt you down. This was rec'd by PastichPen who was rec'd by AngstGoddess003 who is FAMOUS for her fic Wide Awake. So if the fans are following this story, it's quite important that you at least update it... soon. Jusssttt sayyyiinnnn. (: Great story, UPDATE OR FEEL MY WRATH. :o
bricullen14 chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
You make me smile. In love with this story, in love with this Edward, and Rosalie? Niece to a mafia man? And here I thought no one truly understood her...*sigh*. Well done :)
smileandwavee chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
awwww poor edward! he really does need some desert, once thats done then he'll be all out. please update soon, wanna know the real edward ;)
cutieheart365 chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
i love it! update soon :)
justluey chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
good God this chapter was funny
loveheals3 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
BAHAHAHAHA! Oh, man. This chapter was jsut hilarious.

Nice job!
principessa-della-mafia chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
I was laughing the whole time. I don't think i'm gonna stop for a while. Your writing i fabulous i can't wait to read more please udate soon.
love2read chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
love love love this story - can't wait for there to be more :D
twilightfan124 chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
This might hve been my fav fan fic I have EVER read. Wonderful job
secretffreader13 chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
This has to be one of the funniest stories I've read in a long time. I'm talking LOL! I really need more, 10 chapters was so not enough. Heard about you on the twigasm podcast and I can't wait to read more of your work. Thanks for sharing.
emmilyxuu chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
Carlisle/Peter is uber HOT! But can't compete with Matt (Matthew Bellamy lead singer form Muse) ! Sorry but major Muse fan. This story is so funny that i died while reading! (I bet ur thinking 'then how are you writing this?' i have no idea)

I find Rose really anoying and didn't bella promise that he wouldn''t get hurt? Edwards a bit too vunrable at times and then really conferdent.

The story is really good, one of the best i have every read!

Update soon please!
emmilyxuu chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
Touch. The. Boobs.

Thoru-Knight chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
awesome chapter really funny and sexy;)
csp4 chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
Great story! Laughed so hard my gut hurts
2,539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »