Reviews for DID
Goo82 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I told you this story was mad of amazing.. when will you people learn I know what I am talking about.

You know I love you BB!
annniej13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Dolle! I loved your first chapter and I am so excited for more!

ECyesplease from twilighted
GuineaPigBarbie chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Your Tanya reminds me some what of Janice from Friends. OH MY GAWD... I love it. I see long red acrylic nails, a leopard print jacket, and some cockeyed boobs to boot. That just equals brilliance.
cdunbar chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful...

But then, you already knew I loved it.

Oh, I'm so glad you decided to post this. I was wondering when you were going to come around.
hot 101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Oh good gosh! that was just...HILARIOUS! just freakin' hilarious!.At first I thought it would be Jessica or Laurn, but it was Tanya! that just makes it all the more funny!.And I love all the witty humor! fabulous just fabulous!.I can't wait to read how it all turns out and what happens to the poor fainting Bella! LOL:).Update soon please.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Poor Bella. Edward must have had his Dazzle knob turned up to 11 there.

Cute story! Looking forward to more!
mscope chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I really liked this and do hope you will take it further. One observation though - it wasn't written in all caps!
katydid2363 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
oh Dolle this first chapter was awesome! i can't wait to read more!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This sounds so cute! I'm glad you decided to post it :-)
ScarlettLetters chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Yes, you must continue. Great start and your description of Tanya was hilarious. Looking forward to the hijinks!
lostmytrainofthought chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Loved it, Dolle!
spritegirl24 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
lol. I love Bella's little breakdown. That was great. I love the story so far. I can't wait to read more. Especially when Bella goes home to meet the family. I hope Tanya's there and gets put in her place.
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
It's a shame you couldn't hear my giant burst of laughter at your description of Tanya. Freakin' brilliant.

And I'm highly amused that the girls seem to make a habit out of saving hot men in distress. Should I find myself single again, I'll have to keep that tactic in mind. :)
pippapear chapter 1 . 9/21/2008

I love this story.

More please - pronto!

EC4me chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I really like this so far. I hope you continue.
2,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 158 165 166 167 168 169 .. Last Next »