Reviews for DID
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Cant wait to read more! Loved it!
A Wilde Handful chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Hehe.

I adore the start of this story. Finally, Bella saving Edward from something. Heh.

And I also enjoyed the hellmouth reference. Made me giggle a bit.

Good job. :)
u2ugly2nv chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
oh my god! i love it.. more more more please..
flormi chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
LOVED IT!
ReachingAsIFall chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
God I love it! I can tell that this story is going to be really good, I really can not wait for the next chapter.
sms1391 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
haha i love this! write more soon!
opsie chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
AH! I love it!

I have a D.I.D.-ar like Bella. HAHAHAHA! Poor dudes.

Can't wait for more.

;*
sles chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This looks great, I can't wait to here Bella's answer. And I love that she saved Edward from the evil B!tch Tanya! This story looks so good!
cullenitis chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
LOL! PRICELESS! where on earth did u get this amazing idea? this is so good and funny!
Echo923 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Ha ha way to go to Bella!

Saved a dude in distress...

funny..
BITTENEV chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
WHAT IN THE HECK WAS THE DOUBTING FOR! ARE YOU FOR REALS! This is FREAKING BRILLIANT and I LOVE IT ALREADY! Dolle bb this is great I can't even believe that this was the "little nothing story" you were holding out on. Srsly great start and I can't wait to see what happens next! Man oh man I'm ready for it!
mybirdhouse chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This is definately going to be a great story.

I love the plot already.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
tigerlily3489 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
That was hilarious and I can't wait to see the next chapter where she must meet the family! Will this be a comdey, or will there also be a bit of danger (James as a stalker perhapcs?) Love the story keep it up!

tigerlily3489
limona chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Cute, cute premise. I love that Edward is playing the guilt card, and I loved that we got to see a confident Bella in the coffee shop.
birdee18 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
OK, this is freaking great! It's so funny! I can just picture poor Edward being accosted by Tanya like that and wishing the earth would open up and swallow him. Bold Bella was so funny! She was so confident in the coffee shop, but I loved that she got so self-conscious when it was all over. The plot is very fresh and original, and I'm excited to read more! You rock, my president!
2,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169