Reviews for DID
thelotuss chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
oh my

this is really good :D

i just want to keep reading!

please update soon

i really want to read the next chapter!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Cant wait to read more! Loved it!
A Wilde Handful chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Hehe.

I adore the start of this story. Finally, Bella saving Edward from something. Heh.

And I also enjoyed the hellmouth reference. Made me giggle a bit.

Good job. :)
u2ugly2nv chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
oh my god! i love it.. more more more please..
flormi chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
LOVED IT!
ReachingAsIFall chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
God I love it! I can tell that this story is going to be really good, I really can not wait for the next chapter.
sms1391 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
haha i love this! write more soon!
opsie chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
AH! I love it!

I have a D.I.D.-ar like Bella. HAHAHAHA! Poor dudes.

Can't wait for more.

;*
sles chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This looks great, I can't wait to here Bella's answer. And I love that she saved Edward from the evil B!tch Tanya! This story looks so good!
cullenitis chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
LOL! PRICELESS! where on earth did u get this amazing idea? this is so good and funny!
Echo923 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Ha ha way to go to Bella!

Saved a dude in distress...

funny..
BITTENEV chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
WHAT IN THE HECK WAS THE DOUBTING FOR! ARE YOU FOR REALS! This is FREAKING BRILLIANT and I LOVE IT ALREADY! Dolle bb this is great I can't even believe that this was the "little nothing story" you were holding out on. Srsly great start and I can't wait to see what happens next! Man oh man I'm ready for it!
mybirdhouse chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This is definately going to be a great story.

I love the plot already.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
tigerlily3489 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
That was hilarious and I can't wait to see the next chapter where she must meet the family! Will this be a comdey, or will there also be a bit of danger (James as a stalker perhapcs?) Love the story keep it up!

tigerlily3489
limona chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Cute, cute premise. I love that Edward is playing the guilt card, and I loved that we got to see a confident Bella in the coffee shop.
2,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 Next »