Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
bbb136 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I really liked this, I think it was such a realistic and in depth (but not confusing) look at Batman and the Jokers relationship. Loved the ending.
Gabriel chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I love you.
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Awesome story! I actually cheered when I read that Catwoman was impaled on a flagpole! XD I couldn't help it, she just irritates me so much! Anyways, I loved the story. It was great.
JadeBlueAfterGlow1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
haha!

the joker dropped a car on him! lol that made me laugh!
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
awsome! Full of awsomeness! Awsometastic! ( o_O ) up yours litter box! x)
greengrouch chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
...wow. This was epic, to say the least. I loved the dynamics of this story, the characters were truly the characters! If I weren't too tired/lazy, I would find all my favorite passages from this story, but it seems you've had other reviewers do that, so I don't need to. ;D Again, great story.
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Anothe rgreat fic. This makes four in a row. Darling, you are awesome! *Claps*

I fave the fic and you as an author. YAYZ! NEW FAVIES! *Dances*
Marluciel chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
wow, loving your stuff! amazing i like how you write the joker
BloodyMarry chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I absolutely loved it! So in character. I think. haha I loved your Joker. :) And I was extremely happy when Catwoman died. I'm sorry, but I never liked her. Joker all the way. haha Love-Love-Loved it!
Saere chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
AHH! Batman kissed a female. You know, I think I AM scarred for life now. Tsk tsk. xD
thetrsi chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
loved it! i love your style of writing, and the strange relationship between batman and joker.

It seems to flirt away so fast, but yet the relationship is so tangible, it's so over consuming and powerful that none of them can escape, nor do they wish to escape. The dance that the two play might destroy the city, perhaps you can write a chaptered fic about how batman realizes more and more of his focus on the joker, and how he fears his obsession and his insecurity drives his batman charade to hiding, at least for a little bit. Until joker draws him out, or gets closer to home about his identity.

perhaps a fic about how joker finally discovers who batman is, but there is an unwritten rule that they will only dance when bruce wayne is batman?

It would be so amazing if you could write progressing fics to display how their relationship evolves into something more (but they'll still stay in character).

I've never had intention to write a review that would inspire an author to write, but I want to read more of your insight of batman and joker's relationship.

good job! and please write more soon!
rastarabbit chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Interesting angle with Catwoman; keep going!
Slip of the hand chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
bit of a jealous streak in him, yeah?
Emerald Cloud chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Laughing my ass of throughout the whole fic! I especially liked what you did with Catwoman *Chuckling*. Bravo!