Reviews for The Measure of Greatness
Velial13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was Awesome! Really, your story has the same spirit in it, what makes Code Geass my favorite anime!
MYsweetAngel chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
wow incredible fic! love it soo much! thank you for writing it!
Shoulda'BeenBornAShinobi chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This story is nothing short of beautiful. I tear up every, and I do mean every time I read this.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Absolutely. Beautiful.
Justgiveuponlifebro chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
!1111. so emotional and i like the way well. everything you did on this fic... and to tell you the truth this is my first review of a lelouch and milly story so... i have a sotry request for you... involving both lulu and milly... but PM me first if you want the summary!. :)
Da-Crazy-Tiger chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Amazing... I cried, during some parts of the story. I love it, my favorite couple has always been Lelouch and Milly. Though, by the way you write this story, I didn't even care what the pairing was, the story was just so captivating. When I was reading this, my brother was surprised because I suddenly burst into tears...

I hope you will continue to make MillyxLelouch stories. I pledge my loyalty to you, I shall forever be your loyal fanboy...

signed, crazytiger
Yudachi chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Beautiful. A picture of a melancholy Milly is etched in my mind.
AshZaku chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow...just wow

I almost started crying at several points in this fic. Its just so beautiful and sad and then it becomes happy in that way that makes you tear up with how beautiful and sentimental it is.

Absolutely loved it, Thank you for gracing us with your writing ability.
angelikecheater chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
you got a nice story here!i like the way you wrote the lelouch x milly thing. you wrote them just like they were in the series, not mushy or whatever.i wish you could also write lelouch x c.c... :D
wildstraydog chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Very nice take on the story, please continue this!
Iudex Acerbus chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Good fic, thought it was interesting how Milly was able to remain composed all through out her ordeals. Poise, is something that a lot of the other female characters lack but Milly had when she wanted to use it.

Keep up the good work.
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Frigging unbelievably amazing.

I could picture it all in my mind, the vying between Lelouch and Milly and how Milly would refuse to ever yield when it meant Lelouch would wind up hurting himself more. The metaphor of Milly as the immovable rock and Lulu as the angry waves is perfect. The progress of their relationship, their unhappiness and eventual happiness is stupendous.

"She found it when she, by accident, discovered the imperial couple at the palace garden, the emperor leaning toward his queen, smiling at their daughter in her arms."

I'd cry but I'm much, much too happy by the image produced from this line.
GoGothGirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
-sniff-

i stumbled across this fic quite by accident. seriously, i'm pretty much grateful that my key pad had a mind of its own when i clicked you this. the best AU i've read so far.
Spiritblade chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
You've written an excellent story. AU and original, but excellent all the same. Well done.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/21/2008