Reviews for The Scent Of A Lover
T3CHN0 C4T chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Call me a perv, but lemons are dewishous, especially Explicit ones.

Heh. My friend Jackson climbs through my bedroom window to get into my house and he usually bakes stuffs when he's bored..
I always know when he's at my house..which usually ends in me kicking him in the crotch and watching him die on my floor :3

I have an idea for a story...could you do a Zemyx with either Neko Zexion or Demyx?

D: i've only found neko roxas on here

Hmph. 11:04 P.m. right now.

Yeah..i should go to bed.
Jyango chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I'm still drooling! I love this fic! I love how sexy zexy(u see wat I did they're xD) is! Also can u pleeeaaassseeee do a xem/sai fic!? Nice and lemony fresh?
T3CHN0 C4T chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That...was hot. Like, steamy.

X3
hitsujion chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
You know what's weird? This fic is the one that got me into Xemnas/Saix. .
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Terribly clever :)
Kattfish chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I really liked it. :D

It was interesting & cute how Zexion could just SNIFF out Demyx when he was in the tub. Lol

Good job with the lemon too. Lmao

Im a perv(unfortunately) & i really like smut xp lol
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow that was DELICIOUS! *drools*
Chi Haku chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Hey, let's see Demyx trick Zexion into getting top? Pretty please?
Vixanne chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Woah,longest lemon I've ever read.

Hottest,too...X3

*drowns in drool*

There's some typoes, though...):
Advent of Clouds chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This was HOT, I love Zemyx almost as much as AkuRoku, this is going on my favs!
ShinagiMuramaki chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Ahh! I love you :D! You may have just written my favorite Zemyx of all time. Including my own T.T...

Anyway, I just loved some of these lines in here...I can read this over and over and just keep laughing...and then panting...and drooling...

And yes, I did get your vague reference. Silly.

-SM
Lilly-Of-The-Moon chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Epp! I just got home and found this in my inbox, and I need to say thank you thank you thank you thank you! i love it! And the as you wish part! I can't believe that you put it in there! You have totally made my day! I am so happy right now!
Pahoyhoy chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I love how androgynous this couple is to me. Either can top and I love it. I also love the fact that Zexy has a super sniffer. Lol.

I absolutley love how you've written out the passion between the two!
Acherona chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Oh my this was a hot one! I liked this story very much especially that you got to see/hear what all the other organization members were doing before Zexion found Demyx and the hot smex began.

Thank you so much for a great story!