Reviews for BackSitch
Drew Theodore P. Lipsky chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Interesting short fan fic you've created. To be honest, I really enjoy anything that has to do with time travel or entering other dimensions. But still, nice fan fic.
ShegoxDr.D chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
LOL! Benjamins! When Dr.D said, "the Benjamins? Is that what this is all about for you?", I thought of a song I'd heard before: All About the Benjamins! One of the lines in the song is , "It's all about the Benjamins, baby!" You could have made Dr. D say, "Money?" instead of "The Benjamins?", then had Shego smirk and say, "It's all about the Benjamins."
Movingontosomethingnew chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Very funny...and I liked this line:

“Time travel. It’s a cornucopia of disturbing grammar.”

MrDrP chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Truth be told, you wrote your story first. I liked the idea so much that I invented a time machine, traveled back and time, and rewrote the 11th chapter of Epic Sitch: Big Monkey on Campus ...

Seriously, this was a fun little tale, well written and amusing.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I enjoyed that. You've got their voices nicely. It's well written and funny.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Time Travel...ha! Shego is right, that bit has been done. We all know what is KP's weakness, but it's also her greatest strength. lol. Keep on writing.

Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Very well written! And the verbal interplay between Shego and Drakken was excellent! It almost looked like Drakken would recreate the events of ASiT - almost. Great work!

- Drakonis Aurous
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Hehehe...poor Drakken. He actually regains a pretty decent clue and Shego busts out her plasma blasts to indicate the lack of immediate feasibility. Makes me wonder if she actually recalls more than obvious about what happened during "A Sitch in Time" (due to her freaky cosmic powers) and it just irks her ;D
whitem chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Good one-shot here.

I LOL'd when Shego said "Time Machine" and Drakken rsponded with "If you want to be pedestrian."

Good interaction between Drakken and Shego.

I do have a question that I will ask you in a PM...

Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Good job! I find it odd that Shego criticizes "skepticize" and yet uses "nerderrificness" but a moment later. XD Nice story, though.
King in Yellow chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Think you have the characters nailed perfectly. Loved the dialog - especially the question of before or after nap time. Thanks for a fun story.

Ffordesoon chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Very funny! Never read Epic Sitch or seen ASiT, so the idea's new to me. What I really like, though, is the Drakken/Shego interplay. You always do that really well.

Thanks for the story! :D
Ultimate Naco Topping chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Very well done and funny one-shot. Nothing to skepticize about here. Perfect Drakken/Shego banter. If you're going to step up and starting writing comedy, I should probably start writing again myself...

Good job and all the best!
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
“Time travel. It’s a cornucopia of disturbing thoughts.” And here I was thinking that you were going to do a remake of ASiT.

Silly me!