Reviews for Ianto, Don't!
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This story has been on my favourites list for a while... I re-read it the other day, and thought "you know, I really want to know more about this musical," so I bought the soundtrack and it's AMAZING. Thanks for introducing me to this!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I think...i...broke...my...brain...*goo*
LUV2WRITEANDREAD chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I HAVE BEEN DYING FOR SOMEONE TO WRITE A STORY LIKE THIS AND HAD ALWAYS HOPED THAT SOMEONE WOULD FANTASTIC STORY WELL DONE AWESOME JOB I LOVE THE WAY THE TABLES WERE TURNED
theimprobableone chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
oh my god! i love this! so beautiful! i love the twist too, amazing, well done!
Mindy chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Quite possibly the most confusing story I've ever read.
GoodyThreeShoes chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow, that was absoloutely brilliant!
Sprite89 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Love the story! Zanna Don't! is one of my favorite musicals. I was listening to the music while reading this.

Great job!
Bewildered butterfly chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This may be crack fic but I love, love, love it. Especially:

"Just grab a hold of someone, whatever feels right,” Gwen added, squeezing Ianto tightly. “Join the army of love, we’re going dancing tonight.”

Sums up how I feel about homosexuality vs. heterosexuality completely.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
At first I was confused but by the end I loved it! Such a good idea and so funny.

And cute.

X
queenfluffernutter chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
BRAVO!
KillerMiget chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
That was simply Mindblowingly Epic!
Candybree chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I really like what you did with the story. Heterophobic instead of homophobic. I love your writing! Keep up the great work.

(And I like the fact that they sing!)
Le Cosmonaute chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Wow, that was really, really interesting. In a good way. I like how the song lyrics were also parts of the dialogue sometimes. Anyway, wonderfully done.