Reviews for An Angel Falls
j32 chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
How sad.)-:
nicole chapter 1 . 7/27/2002

your first peom was so sad! i loved it! lol! well nikki yes im gonna read them all. your a great poet and i am not joking when i say i want your autograph. lol!
Sailor Bree chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
*sniff* That was s-s-so s-s-sad...*Sobs*
Nom de Plume3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
*weeping* *weeping*
SilverPyro157 chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
This poem was so funny thing is that I started to

was a very,very good poem._ -

Lady Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
Poor Matt, suffering cause of TK's death *sniff* It's so sweet!
Anjel chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
That was beautiful... No matter what anyone else tells you, you've got real talent... It was very sad, but very beautiful!
Amanda Li chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
*bawls* Nikki! That's so sad! It was great, though. _~

michelle chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
that was the saddest story i ever heard, in a way that story could be true.
Leina chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
omg! that was soooooooooo sad! so touching! omg...that was just REALLY REALLY good! sooooo depressing...but i loved it! great job girl! aw man...i wanna cry!
Sandiya chapter 1 . 9/21/2000
That...was beyond beautiful. It's beyond terrific, amazing, extraordinary...I'd use the Mary Poppins word but it sounds too silly. Uhm...absolutely marvelous job in portraying Yamato's feelings, and poor TK! *sigh* Uhm...that's all I have to say I think. Please read/review my Yama poem...but I'll understand if you don't. It's not half as good as yours *grin* Awesome, k? Awesome.
Kit-Kat chapter 1 . 9/20/2000
~bawls~ O THAT WAS SO SWEET! I'LL BE DEPRESSED FOR A WEEK BUT I DON'T CARE! Ya know, I really should stop readin depressing things. Thaey just make me even more depressed then ever. Even if they are touching things. 4 words. This was so touching. I love brotherly fics.
Li Kayun chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
! my poor depressed about poor little t.k. who looks so hot now...*sniffle*
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
That was so sad! ::cries:: But well done, it was great!
Thou Shall Not chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
*bawls her eyes out* ! Poor Takeru, Poor Matt...*sniffles* :*( I cried, honestly, I did. Beautiful poem. You're an excellent writer. ~Silvershine Tigress