Reviews for backwards
Loved this! Good work with this story! I really love those two :D
Brilliant Rose chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
So cute... X3
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
My first Miranda/Kanda or rather Kanda/Miranda. Strangely enougnht I rather like this...huh, I never knew.
Donwe chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
hi i was wondering if u could make a wonderful story about these two i just love them together. but alas this short story was good.
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
AGH! kjbsfibrk...!

Sorry. My heart exploded there. Prolly because this certain fic made me fall in love with Kanda again, while at the same time my heart tore in two, since it really felt like you could've had him be all jackass-y -you are great with romantic suspense, you know that?

M, Yu-kun... - 3

Aniagreen chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I found it interesting the two of them together. Really their relationship would have much problems because of her age, but Miranda is beautiful!

PS: I am Brazilian, then I'm sorry if misspelled.
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aaw... Cute!
mfinga19 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I LOVE IT! It's not half-assed at all! so, there's really no plot, so what? It's cute, and you're a great author. Keep writing!
Mifira chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Cute story. x3 I really like Kanda x Miranda pairing, and the ending was so cute.

Even though Kanda is pretty, I think he still acts like a man. xD No one would probably mistake him for a female. x)
Nikerdoodle chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
aww . i love this pairing. and this fic was really cute .
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
that is such an interesting pairing. i guess i can imagine kanda not caring about outward beauty as much as some. anyhow, it was cute.
RedEyedMistress chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I love you.

I'm a big fan of Kanda and Miranda. Good work!

But please make the story much longer! X3
HazelJohnson chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I really like your style of writing. I look forward to reading more of your KandaMiranda things. Which means you'd have to write more! As I've already read all of the others... Please write more! :)
humpbackpigeons chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
well i wish it was a bit longer but for a short story it was really good. It was a bit vague though on some things like at first you think she just has a crush on kanda but then you find out there in a relationship. not really any spelling error againt i say pretty well done, plus the fact it was really cute. just a little constructive criticism there XD.
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
"Because it was weird, loving a guy who could probably make a better-looking woman than she could."

You've got that right. I couldn't hold back a grin when my eyes landed on that sentence. That is so true. Thanks to your fic, I'm actually starting to gain a liking for this strange and decidedly unique pairing. I tried searching for it, but there's almost none to be found. o_o; And when I managed to find some, it was just my luck that they were all crap. *sigh* Well, thanks for writing this! )