Reviews for Skateboarding
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Wow. Such a heartfelt story. I can see Mikey feeling this way and wanting to distract himself by skateboarding. I often found it weird that Mikey would do that under all this distress, but your story cleared that up. Mikey wasn't insensitive to the situation, he was just coping with it. Then again, a lot of things in Back To The Sewers made no sense to me. That's why we have the lovely little thing called fan fiction. You did a good job with this explanation. It definitely makes sense. Great job.

The Bubbly One,

stephie 23 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Aw the ending of that was so sad. :(
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
wow that was amazing ! Great job. Wish there was a chapter 2
hi my names amber ha ha ha ah chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
this is awesome. I haven't heard anything this impressive since i have watched the movie i love the ninja turtles hahahahaha by the way im 15 and well yea i still have a soft spot for cartoons. my favorite ninja is Raphael.
Red Tale chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I've avoided the Fast Forward and BTTS series, but seeing your take on it has given me the inspiration to watch it tomarrow morning. Even with out knowing some of the characters or what exactly happened, this was still a very moving story.
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Aw. Poor Mikey. At least they find out he's not dead.
Vilsy chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
This is awesome, thanks for writing it. I had a real problem with the fact that Michelangelo seemed so unfazed about Splinter being gone in this episode. I know his way of dealing with unpleasant realities is to make jokes, skateboard... do Mikey things... but for his father being gone forever, he seemed a little too happy for my taste. Thanks for fleshing out what might have been going through his head and giving us some insight where a 19 minute cartoon had to fall short. :D
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
OH it think i am going to cry

and that is a good thing, very well writen!
Hazel1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aw, how very sad... and well-written.
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aww. I feel SO horrible for them all - though, mostly for Mikey! Dude, that just sucks!

Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aw... how sweet. And... depressing. O.o Anyways, thanks for this. I really didn't think the new season would be that good, but this has given me hope! ...And inspiration for another chapter of my story, buh bye 'n thanks now!