Reviews for Entomophobia
Lemonysnicket2488 chapter 1 . 5/28
Yusei sat there for an hour? Wow. I actually laughed at this one a lot! It was really funny.
fanakatsuki chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Loved this one.
Red-Like-Lithium chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
lol
Whitelilygirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
That was soooooooo cute... I could only imagine when Jack walked over and screamed " HOLY SHIT!" cause the spider was Huge
Twillightfairy chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I like this, the correct term for Yusei fear in this fic is arachnophobia(the fear or dislike of spiders). I have both, so I can definitly understand Yusei's reaction to bugs and spiders, they're creepy.
stardust97 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
lol
Blue eyes arch angel chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Aaw,this is really cute,I can't stand ants myself!
Scarpaw chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
i like the story, but there's only just one little thing that's been bugging me- no pun intended. It's just that spiders aren't bugs- they're arachnids. thus, the fear of spiders is arachniphobia. they aren't bugs so they can't be categorized under the fear of bugs, entomophobia. other than that, i love your story. sorry if you're mad at me- i'm just calling it as i see it.

sorry.

~~Paw-Chan Signing Out~~
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Great oneshot. Funny and sweet. Keep writing
RianLena chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Aww, it was just too cute!
WOWZAcoolBEANS chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ha, so I'm reviewing another one of your stories, and I liked the two that I did so much I'm putting you on Author Alert! Yay!

I have to say that this was SO hilarious! I loved it! (And not just for the fact that I tend to curl up in a fetal position when bugs are involved as well...) But I love how in the 4kids dub Yusei's so afraid of bugs, except he doesn't have any emotion. I can't wait until they dub the next arc... and I'm rambling. Good job though, keep writing! :D
Twili chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
i love this story, its so cute :D
Hikari Kame chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was cute!

Keep writing please!
Sparkly Emerald chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Does Jack really join their group?
hikaruyoru chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
what a cute thing, yusei fears bugs XD this is something sugoi! ore yaoi yuseixjack plisxthanks! X3