Reviews for Entomophobia
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
lol
Whitelilygirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
That was soooooooo cute... I could only imagine when Jack walked over and screamed " HOLY SHIT!" cause the spider was Huge
Twillightfairy chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I like this, the correct term for Yusei fear in this fic is arachnophobia(the fear or dislike of spiders). I have both, so I can definitly understand Yusei's reaction to bugs and spiders, they're creepy.
stardust97 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
lol
Blue eyes arch angel chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Aaw,this is really cute,I can't stand ants myself!
Scarpaw chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
i like the story, but there's only just one little thing that's been bugging me- no pun intended. It's just that spiders aren't bugs- they're arachnids. thus, the fear of spiders is arachniphobia. they aren't bugs so they can't be categorized under the fear of bugs, entomophobia. other than that, i love your story. sorry if you're mad at me- i'm just calling it as i see it.

sorry.

Paw-Chan Signing Out
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Great oneshot. Funny and sweet. Keep writing
RianLena chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Aww, it was just too cute!
WOWZAcoolBEANS chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Ha, so I'm reviewing another one of your stories, and I liked the two that I did so much I'm putting you on Author Alert! Yay!

I have to say that this was SO hilarious! I loved it! (And not just for the fact that I tend to curl up in a fetal position when bugs are involved as well...) But I love how in the 4kids dub Yusei's so afraid of bugs, except he doesn't have any emotion. I can't wait until they dub the next arc... and I'm rambling. Good job though, keep writing! :D
Twili chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
i love this story, its so cute :D
Hikari Kame chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was cute!

Keep writing please!
Sparkly Emerald chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Does Jack really join their group?
hikaruyoru chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
what a cute thing, yusei fears bugs XD this is something sugoi! ore yaoi yuseixjack plisxthanks! X3
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
'Daw. OOC/Emotional!Yusei is just too cute. And I love the beginning too, the way that you have the past set up is actually how I could see things happening.

"He probably won't say much for the rest of the day" Hm. That's not much more than he usually says. Lol. Actually, lots of quotes there amused me, I just don't have time to list 'em all. XP

Anyways, good work, and good luck with things!
animesoul167 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Aw so cute! Even though for me it's hard to imagine Yusei scared, but still having a plain face. (losing imagination T_T)

Dosen't help that he only shows emothin when he draws his winning card.

But I'm rambling like I like to do. I love the story, and I too cower in corners when I see bugs. Or hide under the covers. XD