Reviews for Out of the Corner of His Eye
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Adorable story! :D
Aya-Airi chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
You just made my day a little bit more awesome (which was indeed necessary, it was a horrible day so far) and I sincerly want to thank you for that. This story was the pinacle of awesome and I chuckled completly through it. That I like the pairing is somehow beside the point in this story, as well as that it's content was completly given away in the short description (which was a bit disappointing, but anyhow). What made this story awesome was Ino. She was a bit over the top but she amused me. After all, I guess anyone can relate to that situation. Everyone know a self-declared love doctor, everyone has been part of such scheemes and everyone know people that he thinks would make a great couple. I just loved how she took matters in her own hand and how through pure dialogue you managed to put vivid images of the gathering in my head. I would gladly read more of 'the wonderful, the incredible, the beautiful Inooooo Yamanakaaaaa' ;) Thank you for sharing.
asteriskhappynotincluded chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awwww, this might've been too adorable for me. Eep.
Evil-Chibi-Tiffy chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Lol funny! :D
Sakura Bontecou Kobayashi chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
aw! that was so cute. :)
ChocolateKisses9 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Hilarious and believable!

And I love the italics translating his words into what he means. Really nice and important touch.

I love all your stories, especially this one and Variance.
red-onyx chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
that's a cute story... giggles. i like ino the most here! haha... and that naru hina rose petal thingy haha
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Haha, Ino should have known, but it only took this chance for her to see that Sasuke already had his eyes on her...
always-kh chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
lolz cute and funny.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
D

haha Loved the beginning. Oh Ino you have to love her. Poor Lee.

That's soo cute. Raining roses.
brokenfromthepast chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is really interesting
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I love your personification of Ino it's hilarious!
And Sasuke's so sweet )
My favorite bits are when she yells at Neji for sulking and then Tenten's all like 'I'll shove a kunai into you' - that's so like the two of them!
Great story D
foresttree chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was really cute too.

Sasuke is the sweetest person alive.

smiley face. smiley face.
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Absolutely hilarious. You have gotta love Ino and her matchmaking skills lol
brownie bunny chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
How amazing! Can you continue with it?