Reviews for Hellhound Puppy Series V A Spike in the Family
MisteryMaiden chapter 3 . 1/19
I love this! Spike just sounds so cute! I also really want to see how he reacts to the Trickster! Or well, how Gabriel reacts to him, really...
YautjaOfEarth chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
When can you pick this story up

If not i will gladly take the story off your hands if you dont want to finish it anymore
Dragonanzar chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
This series is so funny! I hope you continue to write it. What about when the hellhound's bigger? The meeting with Bobby? With Crowley? Castiel? What about when Dean makes the deal and hellhounds come to drag him away. Perhaps Spike could drive them off?
a.brief.dalliance chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Sooo...I noticed that this story isn't listed as 'complete', care to add more chapters to this absolute gem? *hint hint*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
THis is great! I just discovered Spike the Hell hound puppy, and have enjoyed every story in the series. I hope you write some more!
Lucifer's Angel Princess chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
More please:)
scootersmom chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I guess it has been a while since you've written a supernatural story, but I just read all of the Spike stories and just had to tell you how much I love them! they are so creative and I just love seeing the boys enjoy something together! Very nicely written too. I just wish you would write more of them!
serva bella chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
I adore this series. I hope you continue it. Spikes such a cutie!
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Oh heck, I love these. All the hellhound puppy stories! You bring justice to the world, love.
jdsreignsupreme chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
Your Spike stories have made for extremely entertaining reading and I love, love, love the way you have given him Dean's attitude and way of speaking. Brilliant!

Personally, I would love it if you continued to write stories about the three of them and how they all interact with each other. Most enjoyable...

And I LOVED Spike's attitude to that cat! Giggled myself stupid...especially when you know he's reasoning and speaking just the way Dean would...loved it.

Vicki
kirallie chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
Good work! Glad even John is succumbing to the cuteness that is Spike.
Ciya chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
Spike! My favorite hellhound puppy is busy dragging John kicking and screaming into his little pack. Can't wait for John to see a poor, defenseless bush or his bedroll go up in flames when Spike pees on it.
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
va estar lindo ver a los niñor winchis con una mascota yq que john nunca les ha dejado tener una y justo ahora se aparece dad y quiere matar a spike? que spike es un perro del infierno? y si es así cómo llegó a estar con los bro?
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
This whole series of stories is twelve shades of AWESOME!
WindSpirit79 chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Yay, update! I'd wondered if you were going to continue or not.

I love John pouting over Spike's unusual chipper personality. Lol. He might as well give up. You just can't fight the cute. And I'm w/Dean, hiking sucks. Ouch! Lol. John could have clarified that sooner, guess Dean'll be more cautious from now on about testing on himself. I like that Spike right away went to check on him too. But then you leave us a sad cliffie. John's thoughts are not happy ones. I was all smiley over Spike's antics, then wham. Emo foreboding. Lol. Nicely done. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Amy