Reviews for Do You Love Her?
Ippiki Ookami no Fuyu chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I love stories like this. Where Remus and Tonks marry and Charlie is like her protective brother. I understand the possibility of their friendship in school, but the idea of Charlie and Tonks being together makes me upset. Not because they aren't cute together, but because she and Remus love each other and die in the end. Something like that really bugs me.

Thanks for the story.
Someone chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Too bad he didn't get to name Teddy after Charlie
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Aw, this was nice.
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Poor sweet Lupin. Like how Charlie was her friend in school - it's not canon, but it fits very nicely. And how he's a bit of a big brother to her.

Probably could have used a bit of beta-reading spelling-wise (for stuff like 'alot') but very sweet.

'Do you love her?'

Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Good story, I thought. I liked your description of Charlie. Sincerely,

Rita
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I am a bit late reviewing this but I just wanted to say great job. I really love Tonks and Lupin and the idea the Charlie and Tonks were friends.
AnimalAddictions chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Hey! Great Job!

This fanfic really got me thinking... About Tonks. I never really thought about her before, I always concentrated more on remus. The nickname was sweet... I liked it. So creative, and the way Charlie was both sortof sad and happy at the same time, it was so realistic.

Also thank you for reviewing my first fanfic, The Ballad of Remus Lupin. You were my first reviewer! Sorry I read and reviewed your stories a little late... I've been busy...

But all in all a great, creative story and a pleasure to read! ~L.U.
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Awesome! I loved this. Short and sweet. Very well written!