Reviews for True Colors
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Poor Dean was caught in the middle and even Castiel did not know the full plan at that time.
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Amazing start keep it up!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
*shivers* oh my! I was so mad when the show ended right there...thanks for giving me just a wee bit more!
HollyGer chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Aw I liked it!
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I really liked this and have a feeling you might now be too far off as far as where the show will actually take us. I personally prefer the idea of Dean being chosen because he is special, independant for his relationship to Sam. But since Kripke seems determined to build up Sam's importance, I think you might be on the right track.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
A wonderful start, I can't wait for more
Darthnikki chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
You know I always thought that was meant to be Sams true face that Dean saw. Oh man I can't wait til we get season 4 in the uk it just takes too long. I think I should emigrate so I can see it when the rest of the states do x lol
stranded chess piece chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I think Dean was brought back to keep Sam on track as well :) Good job, thanks for posting this!
Nerene chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Exactly the vibe I got from watching the episode. Thanks for capturing it so well! Hey, isn't Sam the one who believes in angels, not Dean? Maybe that's about to change.
JRAismine chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Just de-lurking to say WOW! One of those things that makes you go -hmm. Will be VERY interesting to see if this plays out this season, although I would really HATE to see Sammy go darkside. He may not even realize that Ruby is grooming him just for that purpose. Dean to the rescue! Great story! Thanks for sharing!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Wonderful story Peanut! It's brilliant! I love it! You really captured Dean's disbelief well. I like that he questioned where God was during his darkest moments b/c I don't see Dean as someone who would automatically get in line with what a stranger was telling him, angel or not. He'd question it.

"Your the one that does that Dean."

I think you mean you're.

I can't wait to read more from you!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I'm pretty sure you're hit the nail on the head with this one. We are in for one angst-filled ride this season.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Excellent job on your interpretation of the conversation that happened between Dean and Castiel. It will be interesting to see how much of what you have written actually comes to pass this season. Very well written one shot.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Yay! I get to review! This was a great little tag. Love that it seems like someone is in trouble. Ruby, watch out! I'd like to think Dean would never hurt Sam but if the season goes Castiel's way I think we're going to see something we never would have other wise. Loved it my friend and thanks for your faith in me and letting me look it over for you.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Nice one, great thoughts. I can see the conversation going like this. Still wonder, if Castiel is really an angel of the Lord or of the Devil though. Hugs, Vonnie