Reviews for Forbidden Love Trilogy
Me chapter 1 . 8/9
[My reaction after reading this: (-_-) What am I doing with my life?] Cute story.
dudezbro chapter 1 . 1/23
awesome i loved every bloody bit of it keep on writing
omg chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
just omg why
Lucariioo chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This don't suck its awesome its the best so keep writing more Alvon please because AlvinxSimon is great this was exactly what I was look for
Another Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Okay sickning at first, gay at second, and good third. You did a really good job, except Theodore isn't very outgoing. He is mostly shy and cute instead of giving seductive looks, but still good...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
good
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
that was just like a caramel choclet bar, the choclet is nice but when you get to the caramel it is even better.
that is what that story is thay were good as frends but as lovers it is a hole diffrent tipe of fucking choclet :]
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
don't be so hard on your self. it was orsum ;)
janolodiom1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
The Story is amazing.I just pray you wright continuation of the

realy made me feel good after reading it (not sexualy).

pleas make a story is to good to mast of the gay alvin and simon storys are so short but yours is the longes I have read so far plus the way you you wrote the story is briliant dont change it if you make anothere chapter to this

all of the gay alvin and simon storys I have read arent lemony story as the perfect amount.

keep up the good work ;)
Geiney chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I love all chapters especially chap 2 which i found so sweet! XDD! Anywyas i really encourage you to make more, those were amazing! Please continue your work, youre really god there. :)
chipmunk3xfan chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
This one was really short, but i really like the Alvin x Theodore pairing, great job! :D
chipmunk3xfan chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
This story was very cute! Amazing job! :D
chipmunk3xfan chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This story was very good, but I don't like that they seemed like u wrote them as humans. other than that though, great job! :D
wally's girlfriend chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
ADORABLE! You never sent me an email telling me you uploaded it! Meanie! This was so cute and I am glad you mentioned my name in it! Loves you! -GLOMPZ- LOL! I like the first 2 chaps not so big on the TeddyXAlvin, but it was cute! -
sdggfth chapter 1 . 9/23/2008