Reviews for How to Survive College and even Fall in Love
Drarry4eva chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Ooops, the cousin, I thought he was trying to hit on Draco.
Drarry4eva chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Cute so far. Though I am a little disturbed about this professor trying to hit on Draco, who's obviously a student. And it's Blaise not Blaze.
YeCatsJ chapter 14 . 3/10/2012
Cute story great job
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 14 . 10/13/2011
I was disappointed that Draco didn't put up a fight about marrying a woman that he had no feeling for. I mean if it were me, I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't marry some man cause my parents wanted me too. I wouldn't do. I'd kill myself before I let that happen to me. So, over all, good story, it's really good but I was disappointed.
CanTigerucks chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Wait a minute... Will this be a Blaise and Hermione story!

Booooooooo! Ron and Hermione are made for each other!
CanTigerucks chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
How come only Gyriffindors and Slytherins made it in? That's kind of prejudice against the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw houses.
MzMilo chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
this first chapter nearly makes me laugh! :)))
Kitty Fic chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
Soo sad! Please tell me they get a happy ending in the sequel!
Kitty Fic chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
Wow! I am loving this story! Especially after that chapter!
Aplisia Scoville chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Ok, I read until chap. 3 for today and now bed is calling~

I have to say I'm a little disapointed to the fact that writers "need" to make them gay in order for them to become a couple afterwards u.u I mean, I just prefer when it's "I like you because it's you" instead of "Because I'm gay, I might like you".

Anyway, I'll keep reading, because I find it fun until here and I'm tired of all the angst stories all around.

Other than that, I really like the way you write and the way you describe the surrounds, I can easily build up the scenery in my head~

Good job!
Glynna chapter 14 . 5/26/2010
really liked this - thanks for writing
Glynna chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
wowc-so so hot. loved it
maggie1618 chapter 14 . 5/3/2010
This was a good story. It was different then most of the stories out there. It was refreshing. I hope you finish the second one, because I will be sure to read it when it is done. Thanks for writing:-)
Lumcer chapter 14 . 3/11/2010
Loved it! totally heart reaching. Can't wait to read the next segment. thanks for finishing this one :D

KCK-Lumcer
AngelSigil chapter 14 . 2/13/2010
i love this, deffo one of my fave draco/harry fanfikks! :D