Reviews for The Fight
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Haha xD That was awesome! Great and funny story!
Auniqua chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Aww that was so cute
timmothyray chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Who ever wrote this i want to let you that the story of the end of alvin and brittany you suck
human by form dragon by heart chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
o close one the immediate look on Dave's face must have been priceless
StruckByLovexx chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
great story! i dont think ive ever really like a Alvin/Simon story as much as i enjoyed this one, excellent grammer as well. hope to see more of your writing soon!
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
this pairing is so sweet! they need more love! love ur writing style and such! )
desuetude chapter 1 . 11/30/2009

You think the remote control fight was hot? Seriously, watch the movie again. There's a part where they fight again a bit later, after they join together to try to find out what's going on. It starts with Simon throwing something at Alvin, and Alvin says, "Oh, you wanna play rough?" or something, then you hear them toussling. Later on, Dave is confronting them about their shabby appearance, and they claim to have been fighting over Tic-Tac-Toe ("Gets awfully rough!") And they both grin.

SERIOUSLY. I always thought something dirty at that part.
NoLongerActiveATM chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
OMG i love it 3

Ha the thing with Alvin dropping Dave brought back so many memories of having someone faint before your very eyes xD
AndAllThatGoodStuff chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
That was freakin' sweet! No, it was AWESOME! I don't think I've ever enjoyed any Alvin/Simon story as much as I enjoyed this one. Not even my own! lol, dude you rock! Hope to read more stories of your soon!
DiceRox09 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008

Wow xD

Go Alvin and Simon xDD

Bahaha x]

I found this REALLY funny.. and really cute.. in a.. wierd type of way x]

I honestly hate hearing about all the "AlvinxSimon" pairings.. and I think it's stupid..

But every story I read about it REALLY interests me.

I don't know why x]

This one was cute though.. cause it was like a.. brotherly bond/secretive type of thing.

And Daves reaction was just hilarious xDD

Very interesting story.. and I liked the details x]

Nicely written.

Write again son.
Jamie73 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Ok, the other one was good, but this one was pretty weird lol.

GirlNextDoor228 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That was friggin' awesome xD As you can see I like the pairing a lot...

Please write more in the future time
Goodbyecruelworld chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Okay...I like your writing style. Which is why I tried to overlook the nauseous feeling in my stomach. But it was really well written. Such conflicting feelings!