Reviews for Homesick
Sorceress Akemi chapter 1 . 4/19/2003

It's such a relief to finally find a (very) well written fic about Allen- that isn't Allen bashing. I applaud you. Also, I like the perspective of younger Allen- I don't believe I've ever seen a fic that's done that.

Beautiful *ed Up Man is yours? I _just_ discovered that site, oh, yesterday. And Small Gods was the first Terry Pratchett book that I ever bought.

Marvelous story, marvelous site. *Bows* Thank you for providing me with something worthwhile to read. _
Mistress Noin chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
That was really, really, really sad. I kept meaning to read this, and I think I started to read it before, but I didn't finish. I don't remember why. Anyway, this is a really great piece on Allen. It's just so danged tragic. Okay, I'm at work, so I'm going to go before I get in
penwalker chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
poor allen! you've given me a whole new insight into his character! *blows nose and huggles him to death* awwww... poor encia! poor celena! poor allen! hell...the poor whole damn escaflowne cast! your writing skills never cease to amaze me, aerika.
aes sedaiAni k.-not signed in chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
poor Allen. So lonely. You shape Allen's character well with the right touch of sadness to add feeling to the story. No overlong self-pity monologues here, and it's for the better. great, great job. so sad...I need a tissue dammit.
strangerwaters chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
right on! imho, the ONLY good allen is a gloomy, messed-up one. (otherwise,

he's just a blindly sexist pain in the arse. with poofy sleeves and better hair

than me. unforgiveable!) i hope 'the secret life of a girl' continues to be a

fount of inspiration-i can't wait to read the rest!
Ron and his Sakura chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
oy veh! Love your stuff-like having lots of details-nice compliment to 'Girl'.