Reviews for Bite to Bleed
Alybethed chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
I've loved Roswell since I was a child and I even got the whole series on DVD, not to mention that I love the Twilight books and in all my years reading fan-fictions I had never find a Xovers of the two... until this amazing one. Sorry to see that it isn't finished :( Would you consider finish it? I would love to see why Alice was so insistent with Jasper or what Lorelai meant when she said "this just won't do…" and definitely would love to see what happens between Edward/Liz... specially when Max reappears in her life... alien/vampire feud, maybe? That would be interesting.
Bokormen chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
I really hope that you haven't given up on this story! I would really like to know what happens next, between Liz and Edward, in the firm, what the pod squad is up to if they make an apperance and what Liz will do when she encounters Emmet and Rose again! :D
M chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
I AM SO CONFUSED! Who are all these people. Just how many other books that I haven't read are you using?
ellalune gmail .com chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
um, I am not understanding. Who are these people? I understand there are a bunch of them and on the run, but why are they on the run? What from? I'm assuming the blonde and brunette and the big guy are Emmett Rosalie and Alice? How did she steal their car? Where is Edward, is dead or something, that this Liz looks kind of like Bella and she's dead? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!