Reviews for My best friend's girl
Ichigo Sanero chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
O... What happeneds next? I'm so curious!

keep updating hehe
The Ultimate Beta chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
your spelling and syntax are awful. Your story has no timeline, it doesn't move at a reasonable pace and I find the jumping between past tense and present tense to be annoying.
fire dragonheart chapter 4 . 10/29/2008
nice
Rayne Hunter chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter! You keep switching from past tense to present tense. It makes it hard to read sometimes. I love the story though!
sonata hirano chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
things are getting interesting
Asiangal.Vietgirl chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
Love it and it so sad! Forbidden love. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
hitsugaya07 chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
aw...

how sweet of Kyouya... XD

I guess they're falling in love with each other..

I hope you can update more!
Cereza671 chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Kind of makes me sad, because Tamaki really loves haru [ If him and haru werent together Id SO b for a Haru n Kyouya pairing, BUT they are together, and I do not want to read about Tamaki's heartbreak. . .aww but then again thts wat makes this story GREAT! So I have to read it l0l
Asiangal.Vietgirl chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Love it, can't wait to see some romantic feelings from Kyouya to haruhi. It would be sad if Kyouya loves her but she still kind of love tamaki still. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
sonata hirano chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
THAT WAS CUTE I LOVE IT THEY HAVE A SPECIAL BOND NOW
emmson82 chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Please update soon, I love the feeling in this fanfic between the two of them.

But I hope they soon fall in love *_*
mOnami chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
nice story! and the last part was awesome! LOL kyouya likes haruhi! pleasee update!
dark and bittersweet chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
aw... i think this will be a sad fic for kyoharu fans like me IF it ends up being a one-sided, unrequited love between kyoya and haruhi. such a complicated situation...*sigh*
Cereza671 chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
i enjoy it so far, one of my fav pairings so far, just keep it going!
sonata hirano chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
i love it its an interesting story cant wait for the updates