Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mind Trap
Jubba chapter 20 . 1/22
Plz continue this is so good !
Dratias chapter 20 . 11/26/2015
Oh my goodness. I LOVED this. Like bloody hell, this was awesome. Why.. WHY isn't it finished D: Hope you'll update.. even though it's been 10 years..
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
So the order finds out that two men are coming to kidnap harry, and they are already there, yet they do nothing but say 'oh be careful' and tell him about his heritage. They dont even send reinforcements to protect him? They domt even apparate there, battle the people, and take him away? Sorry, but thats ridiculous.
KatzeIason69 chapter 20 . 12/2/2013
this is really a great story )* I just love the story line you have going with it. I can't wait for more to come. so please make it soon ok cause it has been 8year's since you have last updated it.
Mararder's Map chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Noooooooooooooooooooo! How could you?! You monster
Lahnny chapter 20 . 3/28/2012
HEY! Please update! Please! Love your story! :)
amy chapter 20 . 8/12/2011
I loved your story i think it was very good and unexpected please, please right some more and keep up the great work
Kate chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
lol! i laughed out loud at dumbeldore saying "LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!"...ahahha :D i'm sure its not supposed to be funny, but its so out of character. lol :')

anyways, wonderful story btw
heaven's blade chapter 20 . 9/15/2010
you haven't updated since 2005! Please update! Love the story!
Zack Hiwatari-Chan chapter 20 . 4/6/2010
you may have not updated in 5 years but this is awesoem!
Alti'uin chapter 20 . 11/18/2009
You said it was almost done but you haven't updated in a few YEARS! Hurry up I hate cliff hangers that are so close to the end but take forever to be finished. Update ASAP!
Allie-grrl4 chapter 20 . 11/5/2008
update soon
nighttimefreedom chapter 20 . 8/20/2008
great fic

really one of a kind story(never imagined voldemort as the 'sweet grandfather')

anyway update soon please
Kichino Sarafu chapter 20 . 6/24/2008
WAAH! *cries* Poor Harry!

This is such a tear-jerker! I can't wait for the next chapter.
crookshank17 chapter 3 . 1/3/2008