Reviews for Master and Expert
Constantin3e chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
I find it creepy that Ichigo is talking to Yoruichi like that while she's in cat form. That man voice would be really ackward. Urahara is still as funny as ever.
Constantin3e chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Urahara always knows best.
Constantin3e chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
And things start getting complicated...
Constantin3e chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Yoruichi is seducing our innocent Ichigo. And Isshin, really? Giving your son condoms.
Constantin3e chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Is Yoruichi a stalker? Ha ha ha! Good so far, so I'm going to read the rest tomarrow.
LoverIndia chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
Just a quick point. Yoruichi was the captain of 2nd division 100 years ago. And that makes her more than hundred years older than him.

But the story is ok
Yu Narukami P4 chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
I didn't care if Yoruichi is out of character. It's your story, feel free to do anything you wish.
I honestly can't wait for the sequel :)
please PM me if you decide to do the sequel. :)
onlytoask chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
Ok story. Glad I finished it.
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
Yoruichi vs. Gin wouldn't be nearly so one-sided. Gin would win, but not without severe injury to his person.
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
*eyetwitch* Grimmkitty dead? Someone must pay...! No...must not attack author...Must stay force the otherwise excellent story. I'm sorry, Grimmjow was my fav character.
Yes, Gin is stronger than Grimmjow.
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Actually Ulquiorra IS a Vasto Lorde.
onlytoask chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
I don't really like the way you write.
onlytoask chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
I didn't like this chapter. It was way to rushed. It was also very... awkward. That's not really the perfect word for it, but it fits well enough. I think it's just impossible to write an excellent IchigoxYoruichi romance. If you don't change the characters it doesn't quite seem to fit no matter how you write it.
onlytoask chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
I don't want to nit pick, but aren't they running not jogging?
onlytoask chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Ichigo and Yoruichi seem out of character. It doesn't seem like either of them would act the way they are.