Reviews for Master and Expert
Dalton Kale chapter 18 . 1/23
There should be a Sequel. Just saying dude. I kinda hoped for a naughty bit there too. /
DJJJ1172 chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
dude really write such a good story they hook up THEN you drop us in the dirt shame on you
TJ chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I have noticed there are some spelling mistakes and incorrect word placement. However it is not so bad that you can't understand the story, and from what I've read so far the story is pretty good.
Laughing.Thalia chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
the story is really good but the epilogue ruined it it should have been more like the harry potter epilogue when it shows them in the future with there kids following in the footsteps of there parents.
ScholarX chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
I find it creepy that Ichigo is talking to Yoruichi like that while she's in cat form. That man voice would be really ackward. Urahara is still as funny as ever.
ScholarX chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Urahara always knows best.
ScholarX chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
And things start getting complicated...
ScholarX chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Yoruichi is seducing our innocent Ichigo. And Isshin, really? Giving your son condoms.
ScholarX chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Is Yoruichi a stalker? Ha ha ha! Good so far, so I'm going to read the rest tomarrow.
LoverIndia chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
Just a quick point. Yoruichi was the captain of 2nd division 100 years ago. And that makes her more than hundred years older than him.

But the story is ok
Yu Narukami P4 chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
I didn't care if Yoruichi is out of character. It's your story, feel free to do anything you wish.
I honestly can't wait for the sequel :)
please PM me if you decide to do the sequel. :)
onlytoask chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
Ok story. Glad I finished it.
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
Yoruichi vs. Gin wouldn't be nearly so one-sided. Gin would win, but not without severe injury to his person.
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
*eyetwitch* Grimmkitty dead? Someone must pay...! No...must not attack author...Must stay force the otherwise excellent story. I'm sorry, Grimmjow was my fav character.
Yes, Gin is stronger than Grimmjow.
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Actually Ulquiorra IS a Vasto Lorde.