Reviews for Forbidden
SillehKitteh chapter 31 . 4/8
This story is soooooo goood! I can't wait for more!
schisma chapter 31 . 3/28
Alas, an update! I've been waiting so long. :( !
Susan Drakian chapter 31 . 3/25
wonder where he had disappeared to, hope hes ok. this is one of my favorite Tifa/Gen stories ever.
Darksummoner98 chapter 31 . 3/23
Oh my god! I'm so happy you updated! I feel a reunion between Genesis and Tifa coming on! I'm so excited! Great chapter :)
Feidreva dono chapter 31 . 3/23
And another update! Yeah!

You know I said Reno is one of my favourite characters of FF7 universe. Now I can add Genesis is also one of my favourites.

Your stories always make me so happy!
It's full of everything I like: suspense, real plot, deep feelings, it's not all pink but it's not depressing either, there's action and reflection, and it can be soooo hot as well.

I'm glad Marlene opened her eyes and her relationship with Tifa improved a bit.
And I'm soooo happy to know Tifa is going back to Minna's place! It's so full of promises.

Thanks a lot for this update! I'm glad you didn't give up on this story.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
...you are killing me here. What a way to end a chapter! Hoping you're still working on this because I'm dying for more!
randomcassie8 chapter 30 . 8/24/2014
such a good, well written story. I'm hooked. :D
Hypnotized By Fate chapter 30 . 8/8/2014
;o; Love this story.. Best one I've seen so far for Genesis & Tifa pairing! Please update soon!
Beloved Daughter chapter 30 . 4/4/2014
Very interesting chapter update! I'm glad to see that you are writing again!

As for the chapter itself... very interesting. I kinda wish that Tifa had smacked Reno more - no girl deserves to be used like that. Good thing Tifa stopped it before things went further.

I can only hope you will update again soon! I'm dying to know what's inside the box!
Cascade00 chapter 30 . 3/29/2014
Oh the anticipation that we readers feel get to us too!
Jenn chapter 30 . 3/26/2014
I'm so glad your going to finish this wonderful story. But, I think someone should call Barett to let him know what's going on with Marlene, maybe Yuffie. She needs to be held accountable for her actions. Tifa should have broken Reno's nose ( I can't stand him or Marlene.)
Feidreva dono chapter 30 . 3/21/2014
Yeeeaaaah action! :D

I'm sorry, I am not a good reviewer, I didn't comment on every chapter (and I'm wondering if I ever commented one chapter) but it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the story. Far from it!

I follow this story since the beginning and I'm so happy to know you won't give it up until it's finished.

I loved it so far and all the short stories you wrote around the main plot, with just Tifa and Genesis together and enjoying themselves and each other!

You can't imagine how happy I was when I received the notice that you posted a new chapter! I missed the FF7 universe so much. All my favourite authors seem to have stopped writing FF7 stories so when one of them post something new (like you did) I can't help behaving like a starving woman.

All of this just to say: thank you for this new chapter! I loved it! I like Reno a lot, but in this story it's so good to hate him and see Tifa punch him the way she did! :D
Anjiru Hyure chapter 30 . 3/18/2014
NOOO! What does the letter say?! What's with the biological material box?
Darksummoner98 chapter 30 . 3/18/2014
I'm so happy that you continued this story, I love the Genisis and Tifa pairing but sadly there isn't that many fics about them. I can't wait to see the next chapter! :)
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
OMG you're back! Thank you!