Reviews for Forbidden
Lindsay131 chapter 31 . 6/9
Please! Don't give up on it!
Kagayaku chapter 31 . 4/29
I can't even put into words how much I love this story. I'm pretty sure there were a couple chapters in the beginning that I forgot to breathe...well, maybe not just in the beginning. 31 chapters later and I'm having trouble pulling myself back into reality; for me, that truly speaks of a well written story. I know it hasn't been updated in awhile, but I haven't given up hope that you'll come back and finish this story. It is truly a work of art! Thank you for writing it 3
pyro-rocketeer chapter 30 . 12/11/2016
I love your story. Even if I know absolutely nothing about Final Fantasy (I don't, this is not my fandom, I'm a lurker who reads fanfiction). But the way you handle this very hush-hush relationship with grace. Marlene's character. Tifa's behavior. Cloud's suspicion. And oh~! Genesis. That was so cuteee.
I think subtlety is your strong suit.
I snickered really hard when Reno asked Tifa if she had a thing for red-heads.
Great job!
barcoded93 chapter 31 . 11/12/2016
You better friggin update this. It's awesome!
aureaqueen chapter 31 . 10/19/2016
I love your story! It's heartwarming and very enjoyable, Genesis is such a doll, you wrote his character in the most likeable way, so honest, passionate and oh so very caring, I was very excited while I read your story, I couldn't help but read chapter after chapter in record time, I don't know if you will continue the story, but I wanted to thank you for taking the time and effort to write such an awesome story, and sincerely hope to read the conclusion of such an extraordinary story!
You are great!
Sakura Saya chapter 31 . 6/18/2016
OMG it's been so long since i found this beautiful story and Even now after all these years

I'm still re-reading all the chapters and every chapter never fails when it comes to touching my heart :)

I love how you write the characters specially tifa and genesis ️️️

I fell inlove with your story before and i'm still inlove with it even now :"))

I fell so inlove with tifa's relationship with genesis... oh my god... i would give anything just to read a new chapter :))

you have captured my heart ️
SavedBySanity chapter 16 . 8/16/2015
You made Tifas character so beautiful and sweet, and I really like how she and Genesis are interacting. As for their intimate moments: You are doing a great job writing delicately without getting obscene. Overall, very very nice work!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/9/2015
Still loving this :-)
SillehKitteh chapter 31 . 4/8/2015
This story is soooooo goood! I can't wait for more!
schisma chapter 31 . 3/28/2015
Alas, an update! I've been waiting so long. :( !
Susan Drakian chapter 31 . 3/25/2015
wonder where he had disappeared to, hope hes ok. this is one of my favorite Tifa/Gen stories ever.
Darksummoner98 chapter 31 . 3/23/2015
Oh my god! I'm so happy you updated! I feel a reunion between Genesis and Tifa coming on! I'm so excited! Great chapter :)
Feidreva dono chapter 31 . 3/23/2015
And another update! Yeah!

You know I said Reno is one of my favourite characters of FF7 universe. Now I can add Genesis is also one of my favourites.

Your stories always make me so happy!
It's full of everything I like: suspense, real plot, deep feelings, it's not all pink but it's not depressing either, there's action and reflection, and it can be soooo hot as well.

I'm glad Marlene opened her eyes and her relationship with Tifa improved a bit.
And I'm soooo happy to know Tifa is going back to Minna's place! It's so full of promises.

Thanks a lot for this update! I'm glad you didn't give up on this story.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
...you are killing me here. What a way to end a chapter! Hoping you're still working on this because I'm dying for more!
randomcassie8 chapter 30 . 8/24/2014