Reviews for Karmic Balance
thebeautifulbicky chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Omg I love the ending. I love the Ian-Yassen dynamic so much - YOU KILLED ME, YOU BASTARD.
Herp derp.
Toadmiffle chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
why on earth do people write 'El Fin' after a story?

do you even know on what lenguage that is? it's in Spanish, and it's writte like 'Final' not 'Fin'

anyways, loved the story, i liked it :)

i hope you can do a sequel outta this
doomedpassion chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
This was so awesome! and the end...wow...back full circle with the books ) yay! alex doesn't remember...
guepard54 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
genious story
writertron chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
karmic balance... how convenient for yassen to end up with all these excuses for saving alex's life P good story!
hypercell chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
wow, I love how you tied it in with the books in that last scene! Great story!
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Oh wow. I adore the last paragraph, it completes the whole story brilliantly.

Yassen sounds a bit like a psychopath XD
HurogWalker chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
*gasp* Thats it? No more? Awesome plot line though. Loved it.
iRiot.Light chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
O yess! I absolutely loved it! Oh dear me how wonderful! I've recently been bored on FF and knew you were a wonderful author so I decided to check out your stories! Wonderful this one was. However I do wish for you to continue the Unlikely soon? I've been waiting eagerly for an update, but am understanding for a hectic schedule. Good luck and keep on writing. :)

Without Wax

Contact R.
SecretSeason chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
since this story was finished a while ago i decided i wouldnt interrupt you with a review... but... AHAHHAHAHHAH

"“You remember John, right? John Rider? Heh, his kid looks so much like him…” Her expression turned stony. He should have been mine."

AAHHAHAHAH i could imagine it and ouch i hit my head _ - - - -*
Anonymous chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
Cool story!

If you wanted to, could you do a Naruto/Alex Rider Crossover Fanfic? Pretty please?
Scorpia710 chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
O...My...GOSH! It's complete, when did that happen? Oh, that's so sad. And the way it ended-well, heck. O_O I guess it all fits, the life of an assasin can't be all peaches and cream, but it is weirdly fitting. This story's brilliant, I really liked it! Thank you for writing!
Scorpia710 chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
Tisk, tisk, now that was very rude leaving us at a cliffhanger. Shame! ) 'Ian, with a fierce walk and an even fiercer look, stalked down his chosen corridor and began counting up the seconds in his head.' For some reason I had the urge to squeal when I read it, heh. I love this story and I hope it continues for a long time!
Scorpia710 chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
The ending sentence in this chapter was wonderful. I'm glad Ian and Yassen are now a team, that's bloody brilliant! I can not wait to see how they rescue Alex.