Reviews for Karmic Balance
I love that phrase. "Unfortunately, all of the gods must have been either deaf, on vacation, or just plain rude," LOVED IT! SO FUNNY! I am personally rooting for "plain rude" as the gods never answered to any of my prayers. *pouts* I mean, they can't be on vacation every single time, and I'm pretty sure if they're deaf they can use hearing aids... so...I have jumped to the option of "plain rude". But I am still endeavoring for that day when the gods will let me have a hundred chocolate bars without having a sugar rush and let me read fanfiction for over twenty-four hours without having to stop for homework. :D LOVE YOUR STORY! Seriously, the AR fandom needs more Ian/Alex fics out there. SO LITTLE and even littler[that is not a word in the English language and I know it and I am apologizing profusely to Ms. Turner.(My English teacher that is obsessed with correct usage of grammar)] are as good as this one! YAY!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 7 . 6/7
Well, Ian made it to Italian. (the swearing thing) and yes, Yassin, everything is karmic balance. (Lovely term, by the way. You should coin that phrase if no one else did yet.)
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 2 . 4/16
lol jack isn't IAN! lol i laughed and my friends in school gave a 'WTF' face ! funny
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 4/16
love it i am so late for a review uh?
New and Old chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
O gosh. Oh gosh. i noted that you said that this was for you to add to the Alex rider fandom, and OMG great job!
Thank you thankyou thankyou for not doing a slash... geez I mean, slash is okay to a degree, but almost everything Alex Rider on FFnet is slash! It was sooo frustrating!
So thank you sooooo much for writing this! Oh geez this one was awesome! Loved it...
thebeautifulbicky chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Omg I love the ending. I love the Ian-Yassen dynamic so much - YOU KILLED ME, YOU BASTARD.
Herp derp.
Toadmiffle chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
why on earth do people write 'El Fin' after a story?

do you even know on what lenguage that is? it's in Spanish, and it's writte like 'Final' not 'Fin'

anyways, loved the story, i liked it :)

i hope you can do a sequel outta this
doomedpassion chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
This was so awesome! and the full circle with the books ) yay! alex doesn't remember...
guepard54 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
genious story
writertron chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
karmic balance... how convenient for yassen to end up with all these excuses for saving alex's life P good story!
hypercell chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
wow, I love how you tied it in with the books in that last scene! Great story!
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Oh wow. I adore the last paragraph, it completes the whole story brilliantly.

Yassen sounds a bit like a psychopath XD
HurogWalker chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
*gasp* Thats it? No more? Awesome plot line though. Loved it.
iRiot.Light chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
O yess! I absolutely loved it! Oh dear me how wonderful! I've recently been bored on FF and knew you were a wonderful author so I decided to check out your stories! Wonderful this one was. However I do wish for you to continue the Unlikely soon? I've been waiting eagerly for an update, but am understanding for a hectic schedule. Good luck and keep on writing. :)

Without Wax