Reviews for Dancing Flame
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I like this a lot. It seems very believable. And since you didn't specifically say otherwise, I can assume that Will and Djaq did not stay. So season three goes from here, with the whole gang still together. I like this a LOT better than canon. Great writing.
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Yay! A S2 AU fic that actually makes sense! I like it! It's very Robin Hood and a good one-shot. Great job!

-Shadow Chaser
beth9874 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Despite the fact that King Richard was actually French and spoke little English. This is a very good story.

Robin Hood does take liberties with history so i am sure you'll be forgiven.

Thanks for writing it and write more please.

Robin Hood tonight, can't wait
GoldenAshes chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I like the way the flames symbolize the characters, and the look into the King's head. I thought Robin was particularly well done-especially in his reverence for Kint Richard. The king's reflections are quite well done, though they occasionally drag a bit.

I don't think I've ever read a fic that concentrated on the king, and this was quite interesting. I'm not generally big on 'what ifs', but this one was very well done and the charcters were believable. I'm a bit uncertain, however, as to how they survived.

Your descriptions are quite vivid, and you use terrific verbs-a far underused art! You also handle dialogue very well. Very nice piece, and I enjoyed it.
Aswen chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I love this so much, it would be a great start to a series... Is there likely to be more?
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Cool and very original. Kudos to you for keeping Marian alive and bringing Will & Djaq back to England. :) I like the King's thoughts on Robin-loyal, loving, forgiving. Dead on! Good job!
Kegel chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
So, Robin is very understanding, the King is very troubled, one wonders why he stays in the Holy Land, continuing a long long war that isn't working although Robin, who he trusts and thinks to be very smart, tells him that at home there are HUGE problems... People never learn :P

A nice little fic, and not even all too much evilness. lol