Reviews for Waiting
panii chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
OMG! great story..

just love it!
Witchbones chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT I JUST LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE STARGATE CHARACTERS JUST PERFECTION!
A.M. Richardson chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I adore Jack-Jacob convos and this was done so well.

My fav bit: "Sam's reads people pretty well, but occasionally her radar's a bit off, I think."

Jack cleared his throat."

HAHAHAHAHA!

Jacob is such a devil!
Goomba chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Oh now, OH NOW, o! How lovely. A father's insight-and a beautifult (though maybe a titch unsatisfying) conversation. I like Jack and I like Sam and I truely believe Jacob 'could' hold the key to bringing them together.

Cheers Jen
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I had read this on Gateworld a few years ago. Good story.
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Pretty good. I liked the rosebud at the end. Good touch.
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Nice chat. Thanks for sharing.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That episode did need more, and this would have been great to see :)
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That had to be one of the best conversations between Jacob and Jack that I have ever read. Jacob's concern for his daughter and her future and knowingly that Jack may be the one. It revealed a lot about Jacob and his relationship with Sam and how much he watched her grow into this capable person, who needs someone to love her and make her happy. I was truly touched by that father and daughter relationship he finally had with Sam. :D
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I enjoyed your story. Whether Jack and Jacob would have talked like that, I don't know. But I liked that they did. Graham Simmons was so cute, sneaking in like that with the flowers. We all have our own observations of the "Pete issue", but at the point of "Death Knell", I don't think Sam would have been talking about him with anyone, because if my calculations are right, she'd known him for less than a month at this particular time, and given how she kept her feelings to herself so much, she certainly wouldn't be talking to her father about it yet. :-)
getcarter chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Very nice!
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Aw, that was sweet. Very nice. :)
macisgate chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Glory! You always write such great stories. Loved this so much! I love Jack and Jacob moments especially when it concerns Sam. Awesome job.
sammie77 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Really nice story! Enjoyed it!
jadedfirefly chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This was a refreshing new take on how a conversation between these two could go. I haven't seen it before, and I liked it. I found myself chuckling out loud a couple of times, too... always a bonus. Nice job.