Reviews for Growing Up BAU
kandicegubler chapter 41 . 2/19
NOOOO I JUST GOT MY HOPES UP ON JJ AND SPENCE FOREVER AHHHHHHH! I HATE YOU! JKJK, you know I love your writing but WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEE!
bloo99fancyyahoo.com chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
Could you NOT rip my heart out?! Thanks.
bloo99fancyyahoo.com chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
Damn you! You nearly made me cry in the middle of fourth period! I ALMOST CRIED IN SCHOOL!
bloo99fancyyahoo.com chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Good chapter
bloo99fancyyahoo.com chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Oh my god how dare you not include that conversation in the beginning of the next chapter
bloo99fancyyahoo.com chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I think a Rossi Morrow thing would be funny. And now, I READ ON!
bloo99fancyyahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Just read this chapter and for my sanity I hope Pen and Gabi never get kidnapped
Guest chapter 41 . 12/9/2012
Omg...JJ's tantrum rival a 5 ur old. Bitch got problems.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/9/2012
Ahhh! JJ and Spence together again!
AlpineHolly chapter 45 . 2/12/2012
This was good, felt that JJ was a bit of a lost cause here, overall though a good read, again the Hotch / Emily parts made this for me.
The Glass Queen chapter 18 . 3/13/2011
I loved this chapter, but it's a good thing that I brought my toothbrush with me. So...much...fluff. :)
RPM Shadow chapter 45 . 6/11/2010
Love it! I was honestly hoping for a kiss. Like an apology kiss. But I guess if I was in that situation I woundn't want a kiss.
Katydid43 chapter 45 . 5/18/2010
I told you I was close to being done. And then of course after I wrote that I had to just go finish! Nicely done, as always, although I think I agree with you, I'm not liking the JJ, you are writing very much. She's way too wishy-washy or something! On to the next! :-)
EmmaBerlin chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
I'm slowly going back through all of your CM stories, no kidding... I haven't reviewed in between because if I had your inbox would be ridiculously clogged by now. But I have to for this chapter just because I love it so much! The conversation between Emily and Aaron is awesome, sweet and funny and caring all at once. The best part: I killed my mother. Awesome writing! I'll make my way through the rest as soon as I can going in chronological order and will probably leave you a major review once I'm done with all of them. I love your style, you have a major talent and a great eye for the characters and their interactions!
Savannah Whittemore chapter 17 . 4/27/2010